9-1-1 Lone Star Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
9-1-1 Lone Star Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know 9-1-1 Lone Star details about 9-1-1 Lone Star Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of 9-1-1 Lone Star Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
9-1-1: Lone Star is an American procedural drama television series created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Tim Minear.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – 9-1-1 Lone Star
Created by – Brad Falchuk, and Tim Minear
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – Fox
Tips for Parents Guides | 9-1-1 Lone Star Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series 9-1-1 Lone Star?
9-1-1 Lone Star Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, 9-1-1 Lone Star Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series 9-1-1 Lone Star
When almost the entire crew of Fire House 126 in Austin, Texas, is wiped out in a fertilizer storage explosion during a fire, Owen Strand of the NYFD is offered the command of the station to rebuild it with an eye for a more diverse crew than the state is typically known to encourage. Despite his early-stage cancer condition and his son’s own serious troubles, Strand decides to accept the post. With his sophistication and his ideals in play, Strand assembles a seemingly motley crew of firefighters to handle the various emergencies in his operating area while living with the idiosyncrasies that go with Texas. (Source: IMDb)
The series, 9-1-1 Lone Star includes:-
- Mild violence
- Use of profanity
- Language throughout
- No nudity
- Consumption of alcohol
- 9-1-1 Lone Star Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of 9-1-1 Lone Star
The series, 9-1-1 Lone Star has 47 Episodes in 4 seasons.
Is 9-1-1 Lone Star suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about 9-1-1 Lone Star Rating. Taking that 9-1-1 Lone Star Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. 9-1-1 Lone Star Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch 9-1-1 Lone Star. Subsequently, ensure you check 9-1-1 Lone Star Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of 9-1-1 Lone Star?
- Rob Lowe as Owen Strand
- Ronen Rubinstein as T.K. Strand
- Sierra Aylina McClain as Grace Ryder
- Jim Parrack as Judd Ryder
- Natacha Karam as Marjan Marwani
- Brian Michael Smith as Paul Strickland
- Rafael L. Silva as Carlos Reyes
- Julian Works as Mateo Chavez
- Brianna Baker as Nancy Gillian
- Gina Torres as Tommy Vega
- Kelsey Yates as Isabella Vega
- Skyler Yates as Evie Vega
- Mark Elias as Tim Rosewater
- Nina Concepción as Bree
- Lisa Edelstein as Gwyneth Morgan
- Liv Tyler as Michelle Blake
- Derek Webster as Charles Vega
- Billy Burke as Billy Tyson
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.