A Thousand and One Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
A Thousand and One Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about A Thousand and One Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie A Thousand and One rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of A Thousand and One age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
A Thousand and One is a 2023 American drama film, written and directed by A.V. Rockwell.
Distributed by Focus Features. Production companies Hillman Grad Productions, Sight Unseen, and Makeready.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – A Thousand and One
Directed by – A.V. Rockwell
Age Rating – R
Official Website – Focus Features
Tips for Parents Guides | A Thousand and One Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie A Thousand and One?
A Thousand and One Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, A Thousand and One Age Rating is R for language.
Synopsis of the Movie A Thousand and One
The Movie, A Thousand and One includes:-
- No Sexual reference
- No Nudity
- Profanity use
- Strong language
- A Thousand and One Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of A Thousand and One movie
The Movie, A Thousand and One is set to release on March 31, 2023 (United States).
Is A Thousand and One movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming A Thousand and One is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about A Thousand and One Rating. It is believed that A Thousand and One Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and A Thousand and One Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch A Thousand and One. Subsequently, ensure you check A Thousand and One Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of A Thousand and One?
- Teyana Taylor as Inez de la Paz
- Aaron Kingsley Adetola as Terry 6 Years Old
- Aven Courtney as Terry 13 Years Old
- Josiah Cross as Terry 17 Years Old
- William Catlett as Lucky
- Terri Abney as Kim Jones
- Delissa Reynolds as Mrs. Jones
- Amelia Workman as Anita Tucker
- Adriane Lenox as Miss Annie
- Gavin Schlosser as Pea 6 Years Old
- Jolly Swag as Pea 13 Years Old
- Azza El as Simone 14 Years Old
- Alicia Pilgrim as Simone 17 Years Old
- Jennean Farmer as Ms. Janie
- Kal-El White as Shawn
- Jamier Williams as Michael H.
- Naya Desir-Johnson as Foster Sister
- Mychelle Dangerfield as Shelter Resident
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.