Bunker Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Bunker Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Bunker Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Bunker rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Bunker age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Bunker is a Thriller film, directed by Adrian Langley.
Production companies are Buffalo FilmWorks and Crossroad Productions. Distributed by 101 Films, ADS Service, and Blue Fox Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Bunker
Directed by – Adrian Langley
Age Rating – R
Tips for Parents Guides | Bunker Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Bunker?
Bunker Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, Bunker Age Rating is R for violence, gore, and some language.
Synopsis of the Movie Bunker
The Movie, Bunker includes:-
- Bloody Content
- No Sexual reference
- No Nudity
- Profanity use
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Bunker Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of Bunker movie
The Movie, Bunker is set to release on March 10, 2023.
Is Bunker movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Bunker is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Bunker Rating. It is assumed that Bunker Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Bunker Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Bunker. Subsequently, ensure you check Bunker Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Bunker?
- Roger Clark as Cpl. Miller
- Sean Cullen as Captain Hall
- Luke Baines as Kurt
- Kayla Radomski as The Griever
- Eddie Ramos as Segura
- Kevin Tanski as British Soldier
- Julian Feder as Baker
- Quinn Moran as Pvt. Lewis
- Sam Huntsman as German Soldier
- Mike Mihm as Private Gray
- Adriano Gatto as Lance Cpl. Walker
- Patrick Moltane as Lt. Turner
- Ali Rexhepi as American Soldier
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Directed by-Adrian Langley..