Citadel Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Citadel Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know Citadel details about Citadel Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Citadel Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Citadel is an upcoming American science fiction drama television series created by David Weil, Bryan Oh, and Josh Appelbaum.
Production companies Gozie AGBO, Midnight Radio, Amazon Studios. Distributed by Amazon Prime Video.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Citadel
Directed by – Josh Appelbaum
Age Rating – TV-14
Release date – April 28, 2023 (United States)
Country of origin – United StatesOfficial Website – Amazon Prime Video
Tips for Parents Guides | Citadel Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Citadel?
Citadel Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The series, Citadel Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Citadel
The series, Citadel includes:-
- Profanity use
- Sexual reference
- Kissing scenes
- Mild Nudity
- Criminal act
- Fire explosion
- Uses of Guns
- Drinking alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes
- Bloody content
- Hand-to-hand combat
- No Violence
- Global spy
- Citadel Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Citadel
The series, Citadel has 6 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Citadel suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware of assuming Citadel is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Citadel Rating. Taking that Citadel Age Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Citadel Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Citadel. Subsequently, ensure you check Citadel Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Citadel Season 1 Total Episode List, Run Time & Length
There are a total of 6 episodes in Citadel season 1. The length of each episode varies from 41 – 45 minutes.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Citadel Series?
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas as Nadia Sinh
- Stanley Tucci as Bernard Orlick
- Richard Madden as Mason Kane
- Ashleigh Cummings as Abby Conroy
- Moira Kelly
- Caoilinn Springall as Hendrix Conroy
- Lesley Manville as Dahlia Archer
- Timothy Busfield as Simmons
- Roland Møller as Anders Silje
- Osy Ikhile as Carter Spence
- Andy M Milligan as Guard
- Alex Brock
- Peter Parker Mensah as Doctor
- Lee Baylis as Met Police Officer
- Joseph Millson as Montgomery
- Olegar Fedoro as Russian President
- Chizoba Ikwueke as Broadcaster
- Clayton T. Smith as Sheriff
- Jordan Gubian as Young Mason
- Leo Woodall
- Jota Castellano as Agent
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.