Age Rating of Cruel Summer: Parents Guide (Big Things)
Cruel Summer Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know Cruel Summer details about Cruel Summer Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Cruel Summer Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Cruel Summer is an American teen drama thriller anthology series, created by Bert V. Royal.
Production companies are Entertainment One, and Iron Ocean Productions. Distribuited by Freeform.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Cruel Summer
Directed by – Bert V. Royal
Age Rating – TV-14
Release date – June 5, 2023 (Season 2)
Country of origin – United StatesOfficial Website – Freeform
Tips for Parents Guides | Cruel Summer Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Cruel Summer?
Cruel Summer Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The series, Cruel Summer Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Cruel Summer
The series, Cruel Summer includes:-
- Couples kiss
- Some of them talk about sex.
- Smoke weed
- The Kidnapping of a teenage girl
- Drinking alcohol
- Some mild fight scenes
- Gun use
- Some blood shown
- Full of emotion
- A girl shoots a man
- Not much blood
- Profanity use
- No nudity
- Sexual Reference
- Cruel Summer Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Cruel Summer
The series, Cruel Summer has 20 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Is Cruel Summer suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware of assuming Cruel Summer is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Cruel Summer Rating. Taking that Cruel Summer Age Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Cruel Summer Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Cruel Summer. Subsequently, ensure you check Cruel Summer Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Cruel Summer Season 1 Total Episode List, Run Time & Length
There are a total of 20 episodes in Cruel Summer season 2. The length of each episode varies from 45 minutes.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Cruel Summer Series?
- Olivia Holt as Kate Wallis
- Chiara Aurelia as Jeanette Turner
- Froy Gutierrez as Jamie Hensond
- Harley Quinn Smith as Mallory Higgins
- Brooklyn Sudano as Angela Prescott
- Blake Lee as Martin Harris
- Allius Barnes as Vince Fuller
- Nathaniel Ashton as Ben Hallowell
- Michael Landes as Greg Turner
- Sarah Drew as Cindy Turner
- Barrett Carnahan as Derek Turner
- Nicole Bilderback as Denise
- Andrea Anders as Joy Wallis
- Ben Cain as Rod Wallis
- Jason Douglas as Nick Marshall
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.