Disenchanted (2022 film)
Disenchanted Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Disenchanted Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Disenchanted age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Disenchanted age rating? Disenchanted Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Disenchanted is an upcoming American live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film written and directed by Adam Shankman.
Produced by Barry Josephson, Amy Adams, and Barry Sonnenfeld.
Production Companies are Walt Disney Pictures, Josephson Entertainment, Andalasia Productions, and Right Coast Productions. Distributed by Disney+.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Disenchanted
Directed by – Adam Shankman
Age Rating – PG
Official Website – Disney+
Tips for Parents Guides | Disenchanted Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Disenchanted Movie Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, the age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Disenchanted
The Movie, Disenchanted includes:-
- No Bloody content
- profanity use
- Disenchanted Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of Disenchanted movie
The Movie, Disenchanted is scheduled to be released on November 18, 2022 (United States).
Is Disenchanted suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Disenchanted is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about the Disenchanted Rating. Assuming that the Disenchanted Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and the Disenchanted Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch the Disenchanted. Subsequently, ensure you check the Disenchanted Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Disenchanted?
- Amy Adams as Giselle Philip
- Patrick Dempsey as Robert Philip
- James Marsden as King Edward
- Idina Menzel as Nancy Tremaine
- Maya Rudolph as Malvina Monroe
- Gabriella Baldacchino as Morgan Philip
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Rosaleen
- Jayma Mays as Ruby
- Kolton Stewart as Christ, Malvina’s son
- Oscar Nunez as Edgar
- Griffin Newman as the voice of Pip
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director- Adam Shankman