Ginny And Georgia Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Ginny And Georgia Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Ginny And Georgia details about Ginny And Georgia Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Ginny And Georgia Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Ginny & Georgia is an American comedy-drama television series. Directed by Sarah Lampert.
Production Companies are Blue Ice Pictures, Critical Content, and Dynamic Television.
The series was renewed for a second season which premiered on January 5, 2023.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Ginny And Georgia
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Ginny And Georgia Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Ginny And Georgia?
Ginny And Georgia Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Ginny And Georgia Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Ginny And Georgia
Angsty, awkward 15-year-old Ginny Miller often feels more mature than her 30-year-old mother, the irresistible, dynamic Georgia Miller. After years on the run, Georgia desperately wants to put down roots in picturesque New England and give her family something they’ve never had: a normal life. But it’s not all carpool and Kombucha; Georgia’s past threatens her and her family’s new lifestyle, and Georgia will do anything to protect her family. (Source: IMDb)
The series, Ginny And Georgia includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Kissing scenes
- Alcohol use
- Romantic scenes
- Oral sex on a girl
- The woman uses a vibrator.
- Use of sexual language.
- Someone gets shot
- Bunny is killed
- An animal lover can be hurt
- Teenagers smoke marijuana
- Armed robbery shown
- No blood is seen
- No nudity shown
- Ginny And Georgia Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Ginny And Georgia
The series, Ginny And Georgia have 20 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Are Ginny And Georgia suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Ginny And Georgia Rating. Taking that Ginny And Georgia Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Ginny And Georgia Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Ginny And Georgia. Subsequently, ensure you check Ginny And Georgia Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Ginny And Georgia?
- Brianne Howey as Georgia Miller
- Antonia Gentry as Ginny Miller
- Diesel La Torraca as Austin Miller
- Jennifer Robertson as Ellen Baker
- Felix Mallard as Marcus Baker
- Sara Waisglass as Maxine Baker
- Scott Porter as Mayor Paul Randolph
- Raymond Ablack as Joe
- Katie Douglas as Abby
- Chelsea Clark as Norah
- Mason Temple as Hunter Chen
- Nikki Roumel as Young Georgia
- Alex Mallari Jr. as Pl Gabriel Cordova
- Damian Romeo as Matt Press
- Nathan Mitchell as Zion Miller
- Aaron Ashmore as Gil Timmins
- Michael Okele
- Dan Beirne as Nick
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Ginny And Georgia
Created by- Sarah Lampert.