Age Rating of I See You: Parents Guide (Big Things)
I See You Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about the I See You Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie I See You age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the I See You age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
I See You is a 2019 American horror thriller film directed by Adam Randall.
Production companies are Bankside Films, Head Gear Films, Quickfire Films, and Zodiac Features. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – I See You
Directed by – Adam Randall
Age Rating – R
Official Website – Saban Films
Tips for Parents Guides | I See You Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie I See You?
I See You Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, I See You Age Rating is R for violence and language.
Synopsis of the Movie I See You
The Movie, I See You includes:-
- Use of Weapons
- Profanity use
- No Kissing Scenes
- Intense Scenes
- Some Brokedown scenes
- I See You Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the I See You movie
The Movie, I See You is set to release on March 11, 2019 (United States).
Is I See You movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming I See You is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about I See You Rating. It is believed that the I See You Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and I See You Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch I See You. Subsequently, ensure you check I See You Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is I See You Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
I See You is rated R for violence and language which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of I See You?
- Helen Hunt as Jackie Harper
- Jon Tenney as Greg Harper
- Owen Teague as Alec Travers
- Judah Lewis as Connor Harper
- Libe Barer as Mindy
- Gregory Alan Williams as Spitzky
- Erika Alexander as Lieutenant Moriah Davis
- Allison Gabriel as Officer Grace Caleb
- Adam Kern as Window Repairman
- Riley Caya as Justin Whitter
- Nicole Forester as Mrs. Whitter
- John Newberg as Mr. Braun
- Teri Clark as Mrs. Braun
- Jeremy Gladen as Tommy Braun
- Wyatt McClure as Young Tommy Braun
- Brooks Roseberry as Young Alec Travers
- Cherie McClain as Newcaster
- A.J. Ransom as Michael King
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
I See You