Love at First Sight Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Love at First Sight Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Love at First Sight Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Love at First Sight rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Love at First Sight age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Love at First Sight is an upcoming American romance film, directed by Vanessa Caswill.
Production companies are ACE Entertainment.
Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Love at First Sight
Directed by – Vanessa Caswill
Age Rating – PG-13
Tips for Parents Guides | Love at First Sight Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Love at First Sight?
Love at First Sight Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Love at First Sight Age Rating is PG-13 for brief strong language and some suggestive references.
Synopsis of the Movie Love at First Sight
The Movie, Love at First Sight includes:-
- There is no nudity
- Kissing scenes
- Sexual Reference
- Consumption of alcohol
- No Violence
- Suggestive references
- Love at First Sight Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Love at First Sight movie
The Movie, Love at First Sight is set to release on September 15, 2023.
Is Love at First Sight movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Love at First Sight is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Love at First Sight Rating. It is assumed that Love at First Sight Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters.
Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Love at First Sight Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Love at First Sight. Subsequently, ensure you check Love at First Sight Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is Love at First Sight Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
Love at First Sight is rated PG-13 for brief strong language and some suggestive references which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Love at First Sight?
- Haley Lu Richardson as Hadley Sullivan
- Rob Delaney
- Jameela Jamil as Narrator (voice)
- Dexter Fletcher as Val
- Ben Hardy as Oliver
- Sally Phillips as Tessa Jones
- Jessica Ransom as Bridesmaid Bertie
- Tom Taylor as Luther Jones
- Anastasia Zabarchuk
- Ibinabo Jack as Bridesmaid Shanti
- Katrina Nare as Charlotte
- Tracy Wiles as Mrs. O’Callaghan
- Julia Westcott-Hutton as Cyclist
- Jayda Eyles as Young Hadley
- David Rubin as Dr. Harrison Doyle
- Jenna Kerns as Gate Agent
- Andromeda Godfrey as Cate Sullivan
- Crystal Wingx as Divorced Woman
- Leigh Quinn as Bridesmaid Jasmine
- Oliver Smiles as Border Control
- Liza Ross
- Mamie Barry as Girl in school play
- Jasper Hawes as Young Luther
- Lisa Loops as Airline Passenger
- Sarah-Maeva Cialec as Spectator
- Buddy Powell as Young Oliver
- David Torozoff as Andrew
- Jordan Frazier as Jenny
- Thea Achillea as Child at Airport
- Ruth Clarson as TSA Agent
- Emily Cordell as Teen Girl
- Marco De Marlo as Distracted Passenger
- Juliet Guiness as Cat Lady
- Ivan Lee Holmes Ivan as Airport Passenger
- Ty Hurley as Chauffeur at Airport
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.