Medieval (2022 film)
Medieval Parents Guide
You have worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Medieval Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Medieval age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? Medieval Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Medieval (Jan Žižka or Warrior of God) is an upcoming English-language Czech action historical drama, Directed by Petr Jákl.
Produced by Cassian Elwes. Production company: WOG FILM s.r.o. Distributed by Bioscop.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Medieval
Directed by – Petr Jákl
Age Rating – R
Release Date – September 9, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – Czech Republic
Also known as – Jan Zizka
Official website- The Avenue
Tips for Parents Guides | Medieval Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Medieval Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Medieval Age Rating is R for strong and grisly violent content throughout and some nudity.
Synopsis of the Movie Medieval
The movie, Medieval includes:-
- Historical flim
- Use of Weapon
- Kissing scenes
- No Nudity
- Bloody content
- Dead animal
- Fighting with sword
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Death bodies
- Some Kissing scene
- Profanity use
- Medieval Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of Medieval movie
The Movie, Medieval is set to release on September 9, 2022.
Is Medieval suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming is Medieval is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about the Medieval Rating. Assuming that the Medieval Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and the Medieval Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch the Medieval. Subsequently, ensure you check the Medieval Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Medieval?
- Ben Foster as Jan Žižka
- Michael Caine as Lord Boreš
- Til Schweiger as Rosenberg
- William Moseley as Jaroslav, Žižka’s brother
- Matthew Goode as King Sigismund
- Sophie Lowe as Catherine
- Karel Roden as Wenceslaus IV of Bohemia
- Roland Møller as Torak
- Kevin Bernhardt as Captain Martin
- Ondřej Vetchý as Ondřej
- Marek Vašut as Matthew
- Jan Budař as Mark
- Vinzenz Kiefer as Conrad
- Magnus Samuelsson as Lars
- Werner Daehn as German
- Alistair Brammer as Freddy
- Jennifer Armour as Barbara
- Sean Connor Renwick as David
- Viktor Krištof as Jan Hus
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.