NCIS Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
NCIS Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know NCIS details about NCIS Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of NCIS Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
NCIS is an American police procedural television series. The series is created by Donald P. Bellisario, and Don McGill.
Production companies are Belisarius Productions, Paramount Network Television, CBS Paramount Network Television, CBS Television Studios, and CBS Studios. Distributed by Paramount Global Distribution Group, CBS Media Ventures.
NCIS Season 20 (Part 2) upcoming CBS release date in the USA is on Monday, January 2nd, 2023.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – NCIS
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – CBS Studios
Tips for Parents Guides | NCIS Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series NCIS?
NCIS Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, NCIS Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series NCIS
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the leader of a team of special agents belonging to the NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) Major Case Response Team. Gibbs, a former Marine, is a tough investigator and a highly skilled interrogator who relies on his gut instinct as much as evidence. Gibbs’ second in command is Senior Field Agent Tony DiNozzo, a womanizing, movie-quoting former Baltimore Homicide Detective, who despite being the class clown always gets the job done.
The team also consists of probationary field agent Eleanor Bishop, a former NSA agent, as well as Junior Field Agent Timothy McGee, a computer-savvy agent often mocked by DiNozzo. Assisting them are Abby Sciuto, the energetic-but-Goth lab tech who is like a daughter to Gibbs, and Dr. Donald Mallard, nicknamed Ducky, the eccentric medical examiner full of unusual stories. This team of elite agents, based in Washington, D.C., solve criminal cases involving Marine and Navy personnel and their families, sometimes traveling the United States – or the world – to do it.—NCIS Lover (Source: IMDb)
The series, NCIS includes:-
- Sexual references
- Blood contents
- Hard combat fights
- Car crash
- Cigarette smoking
- No nudity
- Use of Alcohol
- Profanity use
- NCIS Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of NCIS
The series, NCIS has 446 Episodes in 20 seasons.
Is NCIS suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about NCIS Rating. Taking that NCIS Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. NCIS Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch NCIS. Subsequently, ensure you check NCIS Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of NCIS?
- Mark Harmon as NCIS Supervisory Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs
- Sasha Alexander as NCIS Special Agent Caitlin Todd
- Michael Weatherly as NCIS Senior Field Agent Anthony DiNozzo
- Pauley Perrette as NCIS Forensic Specialist Abby Sciuto
- David McCallum as Dr. Donald
- Sean Murray as NCIS Senior Field Agent Timothy McGee
- Cote de Pablo as NCIS Special Agent Ziva David
- Lauren Holly as NCIS Director Jenny Shepard
- Rocky Carroll as NCIS Director Leon Vance
- Brian Dietzen as Dr. Jimmy Palmer
- Emily Wickersham as NCIS Special Agent Eleanor Bishop
- Wilmer Valderrama as NCIS Special Agent Nicholas Torres
- Jennifer Esposito as NCIS Special Agent Alexandra Quinn
- Duane Henry as NCIS International Desk Agent Clayton Reeves
- Maria Bello as NCIS Special Agent and Psychologist Dr. Jacqueline Sloane
- Diona Reasonover as NCIS Forensic Specialist Kasie Hines
- Katrina Law as NCIS Special Agent Jessica Knight
- Gary Cole as NCIS Supervisory Special Agent Alden Parker
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.