Age Rating of Obsession: Parents Guide (Big Things)
Obsession Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know Obsession details about Obsession Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series.
The article includes the following. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Obsession Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Obsession is an Upcoming 2023 Drama television series. Directed by Lisa Barros D’Sa, and Glenn Leyburn.
Production Companies are Gaumont UK, Gaumont, and Moonage Pictures. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Obsession
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Obsession Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the Series Obsession?
Obsession Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series is not released and the age rating is also unavailable, but we will update you here whenever the series is released.
Synopsis of the Series Obsession
The Series, Obsession includes:-
- Profanity use
- A female is shown topless
- Sexual reference
- Full-frontal male nudity
- Alcohol and drug consumption
- Very sexually explicit dialogue
- No Bloody content
- No violence
- Obsession Parents Guide For Their Kids.
The release date of Obsession
The Series, Obsession is set to be released on 13 April 2023.
How Many Episodes of Obsession
The series, Obsession has 4 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Obsession suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware and assuming that Obsession is reasonable for Obsessionngsters, one ought to know about Obsession Rating. It is believed that Obsession Age Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for Obsession.
Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Obsession Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, Obsession Youngsters shouldn’t watch Obsession. Subsequently, ensure Obsession checks Obsession Rating before Obsession chooses if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Obsession
- Sonera Angel as Sally Farrow
- Anil Goutam as Edward
- Rish Shah as Jay Farrow
- Marion Bailey as Elizabeth
- Francesca Knight as Nadia
- Kerim Hassan as Johnno
- Victor Pontecorvo as Olivier
- Greg Barnett as Patrick Clacy
- Celine Arden as Mimi
- Isla Jackson-Ritchie as Receptionist
- Letty Thomas as Lynnette
- Ed Hughes as Psychotherapist
- Indira Varma as Ingrid
- Charlie Murphy as Anna Barton
- Richard Armitage as William
- Pippa Bennett-Warner as Peggy
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
Obsession can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome.
Created by-Lisa Barros D’Sa and Glenn Leyburn.