Age Rating of On a Wing and a Prayer: Parents Guide (Big Things)
On a Wing and a Prayer Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about On a Wing and a Prayer Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie On a Wing and a Prayer age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of On a Wing and a Prayer age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
On a Wing and a Prayer is an upcoming American drama film directed by Sean McNamara.
Production Company: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, LightWorkers Media. Distributors Amazon Studios.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – On a Wing and a Prayer
Directed by – Sean McNamara
Age Rating – PG
Tips for Parents Guides | On a Wing and a Prayer Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie On a Wing and a Prayer?
On a Wing and a Prayer Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Wing and a prayer Age Rating is PG for peril, with some language, suggestive references, and thematic elements.
Synopsis of the Movie On a Wing and a Prayer
The Movie, On a Wing and a Prayer includes:-
- There is no nudity & Sexual reference
- No Bloody content
- No Violence
- Some Breakdown scenes
- On a Wing and a Prayer Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of On a Wing and a Prayer movie
The Movie, On a Wing and a Prayer is set to release on April 7, 2023.
Is On a Wing and a Prayer movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume On a Wing and a Prayer is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about On a Wing and a Prayer Rating. It is believed that On a Wing and a Prayer Rating places the movie in a reasonable classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and On a Wing and a Prayer Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch On a Wing and a Prayer. Subsequently, ensure you check On a Wing and a Prayer Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of On a Wing and a Prayer?
- Dennis Quaid as Doug White
- Heather Graham
- Brandon Quinn as Ellis Ross
- Jesse Metcalfe
- Anna Enger Ritch as Ashley
- Wilbur Fitzgerald as Joe Cabuk
- Brett Rice as Jeff White
- Rachael Markarian as Linda
- Selena Anduze as Lisa Grimm
- Rocky Myers as Dan Favio
- James Healy Jr. as Pastor Williams
- Dan Matteucci as Air Traffic Control
- Jessi Case as Maggie White
- Myke Holmes as Naples Control Tower ATC
- Mark Rowe as Rick
- Joe Knezevich as Ralph
- Trayce Malachi as Buggy
- Abigail Rhyne as Bailey White
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.