Pride And Prejudice Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Pride And Prejudice Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Pride And Prejudice Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Pride And Prejudice rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Pride And Prejudice age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Pride & Prejudice is a 2005 romantic drama film. This film is directed by Joe Wright and written by Deborah Moggach.
The production company is Universal Pictures, StudioCanal, and Working Title Films. Distributed by Focus Features.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Pride And Prejudice
Directed by – Deborah Moggach
Age Rating – PG
Official Website – Focus Features
Tips for Parents Guides | Pride And Prejudice Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Pride And Prejudice?
Pride And Prejudice Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, Pride And Prejudice Age Rating is PG for some mild thematic elements.
Synopsis of the Movie Pride And Prejudice
The Movie, Pride And Prejudice includes:-
- No Sexual reference
- No Violence
- No Use of alcohol
- Profanity use
- Pride And Prejudice Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of Pride And Prejudice movie
The Movie, Pride And Prejudice is set to release on November 23, 2005 (United States).
Is Pride And Prejudice movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Pride And Prejudice is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Pride And Prejudice Rating. It is believed that Pride And Prejudice Rating places the movie in a reasonable classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Pride And Prejudice Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Pride And Prejudice. Subsequently, ensure you check Pride And Prejudice Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Pride And Prejudice?
- Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet
- Matthew Macfadyen as Mr. Darcy
- Brenda Blethyn as Mrs. Bennet
- Donald Sutherland as Mr. Bennet
- Talulah Riley as Mary Bennet
- Rosamund Pike as Jane Bennet
- Jena Malone as Lydia Bennet
- Carey Mulligan as Kitty Bennet
- Claudie Blakley as Charlotte Lucas
- Sylvester Morand as Sir William Lucas
- Simon Woods as Mr. Bingley
- Kelly Reilly as Caroline Bingley
- Pip Torrens as Netherfield Butler
- Janet Whiteside as Mrs. Hill
- Sinead Matthews as Betsy
- Roy Holder as Mr. Hill
- Rupert Friend as Mr. Wickham
- Tom Hollander as Mr. Collins
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.