Quantum Leap Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Quantum Leap Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Quantum Leap details about Quantum Leap Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Quantum Leap Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Quantum Leap is an American science fiction television series aired on NBC. The series is created by Donald P. Bellisario, Bryan Wynbrandt, and Steven Lilien.
Production companies are Dean Georgaris Entertainment, Quinn’s House, Universal Content Productions, and Universal Television. Distributed by NBCUniversal Television and Streaming.
Quantum Leap Season 1 (Part 2) upcoming NBC release date in the USA is on Monday, January 2nd, 2023.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Quantum Leap
Age Rating – TV-PG
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – NBC
Tips for Parents Guides | Quantum Leap Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Quantum Leap?
Quantum Leap Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The series, Quantum Leap Age Rating is TV-PG.
Synopsis of the Series Quantum Leap
The original show ran from 1989 to 1993 and told the story of Sam Beckett, a scientist who finds himself trapped in time after a botched experiment, forcing him to leap from body to body. The new Quantum Leap sequel takes place 30 years after Dr. Sam Beckett disappears into the Quantum Leap accelerator and centers around a new character, Dr. Ben Song, played by Raymond Lee. Dr. Song has ultimately been tasked with leading a new team to uncover the mysteries surrounding the original experiment and missing scientist Dr. Sam Beckett. (Source: IMDb)
The series, Quantum Leap includes:-
- Suspense Mystery
- Profanity use
- Quantum Leap Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of Quantum Leap
The series, Quantum Leap has 19 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Quantum Leap suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Quantum Leap Rating. Taking that Quantum Leap Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Quantum Leap Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Quantum Leap. Subsequently, ensure you check Quantum Leap Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Quantum Leap?
- Raymond Lee as Ben Song
- Caitlin Bassett as Addison Augustine
- Mason Alexander Park as Ian Wright
- Nanrisa Lee as Jenn Chou
- Ernie Hudson as Herbert “Magic” Williams
- Georgina Reilly as Janis Calavicci
- Deborah Pratt as Ziggy
- Susan Diol as Beth Calavicci, the wife of Al Calavicci from the original series
- Michael Welch as Ryan
- Michael Malarkey as Cole
- Carly Pope as Samantha Stratton
- José Zúñiga as Jim Reynolds, a commander
- Álex González as Marco
- Justin Hartley as Jake
- Sofia Pernas as Tammy Jean Jessup
- Mark Damon Espinoza as Alberto Sandoval
- Yaani King Mondschein as Frankie
- Jewel Staite as Naomi Harvey
- Walter Perez as Richard Masterson / Leaper X
- Elyse Levesque as Lola Gray
- Josh Meyers as Percival Gray
- Chido Nwokocha as Felix Watts
- Eric Lee Huffman as Adam Sullivan
- Kurt Yaeger as Ringer
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.