Shadow and Bone Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Shadow and Bone Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Shadow and Bone details about Shadow and Bone Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Shadow and Bone Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Shadow and Bone is an American fantasy streaming television series developed by Eric Heisserer.
Production companies 21 Laps Entertainment, Chronology, Loom Studios. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Shadow and Bone
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Shadow and Bone Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Shadow and Bone?
Shadow and Bone Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Shadow and Bone Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Shadow and Bone
In a world where dark forces have taken over, a young mapmaker, Alina Starkov, accidentally discovers that she has the power to change the fate of the war. She is the only one who has the power to summon light and this will make her play a key role in this war. (Source: IMDb)
The series, Shadow and Bone includes:-
- A lot of violence
- Blood Content
- Strong language
- Consumes alcohol
- Humans are dead
- Uses of profanity
- Shadow and Bone Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Shadow and Bone
The series, Shadow and Bone has 16 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Will there be a Shadow and Bone Season 2?
In June 2021, the series was renewed for a second season, also consisting of eight episodes which are scheduled to premiere on March 16, 2023. The maturity rating will also shift from TV-14 to TV-MA.
Is Shadow and Bone suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Shadow and Bone Rating. Taking that Shadow and Bone Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Shadow and Bone Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Shadow and Bone. Subsequently, ensure you check Shadow and Bone Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Shadow and Bone?
- Jessie Mei Li as Alina Starkov
- Kaylan Teague as Young Alina
- Archie Renaux as Malyen “Mal” Oretsev
- Freddy Carter as Kaz Brekker
- Cody Molko as Young Mal
- Amita Suman as Inej Ghafa
- Kit Young as Jesper Fahey
- Ben Barnes as General Aleksander Kirigan / The Darkling
- Zoë Wanamaker as Baghra,
- Lewis Tan as Tolya Yul-Bataar
- Patrick Gibson as Nikolai Lantsov
- Anna Leong Brophy as Tamar Kir-Bataar
- Jack Wolfe as Wylan Hendriks
- Daisy Head as Genya Safin
- Danielle Galligan as Nina Zenik
- Calahan Skogman as Matthias
- Sujaya Dasgupta as Zoya
- Simon Sears as Ivan, a Heartrender
- Howard Charles as Arken, the Conductor
- Julian Kostov as Fedyor
- Kevin Eldon as The Apparat
- Jasmine Blackborow as Marie
- Gabrielle Brooks as Nadia
- Luke Pasqualino as David Kostyk
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.