Age Rating of Shooting Stars: Parents Guide (Big Things)
Shooting Stars Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Shooting Stars Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Shooting Stars rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Shooting Stars age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Shooting Stars is an upcoming Biography, Drama series directed by Chris Robinson.
Production companies are Cold Front Productions, SpringHill Entertainment, Tangerine Pictures, and Universal Pictures.
Distributed by Peacock.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Shooting Stars
Directed by – Chris Robinson
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Peacock
Tips for Parents Guides | Shooting Stars Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Shooting Stars?
Shooting Stars Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Shooting Stars Age Rating is PG-13 for strong language, some suggestive references, and teen drinking.
Synopsis of the Movie Shooting Stars
The Movie, Shooting Stars includes:-
- There is no nudity & Sexual reference
- No Violence
- No Nudity
- Some comedy horror scenes
- Scary images
- No Bloody content
- Mild profanity use
- No drugs were used in this film
- Shooting Stars Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Shooting Stars movie
The Movie, Shooting Stars is set to release on June 2, 2023.
Is Shooting Stars movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Shooting Stars is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Shooting Stars Rating. It is assumed that Shooting Stars Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Shooting Stars Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Shooting Stars. Subsequently, ensure you check Shooting Stars Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is Shooting Stars Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
Shooting Stars is rated PG-13 for strong language, some suggestive references, and teen drinking which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Shooting Stars?
- Dermot Mulroney
- Wood Harris as Dru Joyce
- Caleb McLaughlin as Lil Dru
- Natalie Paul
- LeBron James
- Algee Smith
- Sterling Hurst as Jake’s Dad
- Brayden Cross as St. Vincent-St. Mary Basketball Player
- Stefan Johnson as Play-By-Play Announcer
- Khalil Everage as Sian Cotton
- Thomas W Wolf as Steve
- Diane Howard as Carolyn Joyce
- Mark McNeil II as Malik
- Marquis Mookie Cook as LeBron James
- Katlyn Nichol
- Lexi Cowan as St. Vincent Student
- Malcolm Walters as Jermaine
- Bryant Carroll as O’Brien
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.