Age Rating of Star Trek Strange New Worlds: Parents Guide (Big Things)
Star Trek Strange New Worlds Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Star Trek Strange New Worlds details about Star Trek Strange New Worlds Parents Guide, just read the full article it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Star Trek Strange New Worlds Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds is an American television series created by Akiva Goldsman, Alex Kurtzman, and Jenny Lumet.
Production companies Secret Hideout, Weed Road Pictures, H M R X Productions, Roddenberry Entertainment, and CBS Studios. Distributed by Paramount+.
Official Image of Series
Anime Name – Star Trek Strange New Worlds
Age Rating – TV-PG
Release date – June 15, 2023 (Season 2)
Country of origin – United StatesOfficial Website – Paramount+
Tips for Parents Guides | Star Trek Strange New Worlds Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Star Trek Strange New Worlds?
Star Trek Strange New Worlds Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Star Trek Strange New Worlds Parents Guide is TV-PG.
Synopsis of the Series Star Trek Strange New Worlds
The series, Star Trek Strange New Worlds includes:-
- Profanity use
- Sexual reference
- No Nudity
- No Alcohol consumption
- No Bloody content
- Star Trek Strange New Worlds Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended
Official details of Star Trek Strange New Worlds
The series, Star Trek Strange New Worlds has 30 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Is Star Trek Strange New Worlds suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware of assuming Star Trek Strange New Worlds is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Star Trek Strange New Worlds Rating. Taking that Star Trek Strange New Worlds Age Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Star Trek Strange New Worlds Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Subsequently, ensure you check Star Trek Strange New Worlds Rating before choosing whether it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Star Trek Strange New Worlds Cast
- Melissa Navia as Erica Ortegas
- Christina Chong as La’an Noonien-Singh
- Anson Mount as Captain Christopher Pike
- Ethan Peck as Spock
- Jess Bush as Nurse Christine Chapel
- Rebecca Romijn as Una Chin-Riley
- Celia Rose Gooding as Nyota Uhura
- Babs Olusanmokun as Dr. M’Benga
- André Dae Kim as Chief Kyle
- Bruce Horak as Hemmer
- Gia Sandhu as T’Pring
- Dan Jeannotte as Lieutenant George Samuel ‘Sam’ Kirk
- Alex Kapp as USS Enterprise Computer
- Jennifer Hui as Ensign Christina
- Rong Fu as Jenna Mitchell
- Sage Arrindell as Rukiya
- Adrian Holmes as Admiral Robert April
- Melanie Scrofano as Captain Batel
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Star Trek Strange New Worlds
Directed by-Akiva Goldsman.