Stranger Things Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Stranger Things Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Stranger Things Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Stranger Things rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Stranger Things age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Stranger Things is an American science fiction horror drama television series created by the Duffer Brothers.
Production companies are 21 Laps Entertainment, Monkey Massacre Productions, and Upside Down Pictures. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Stranger Things
Directed by – The Duffer Brothers
Age Rating – TV-14
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Stranger Things Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the Series Stranger Things?
Stranger Things Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Stranger Things Age Rating is TV-14.
The tagline of the series
The world is turning upside down. (Season 1)
It only gets stranger… (Season 2)
One summer can change everything. (Season 3)
Every Ending Has a Beginning. (Season 4)
In the Upside Down, no one can hear you scream. (season 2)
Synopsis of the Series Stranger Things
The Series, Stranger Things includes:-
- Some Sexual references
- No nudity
- Bloody violence
- Kissing scenes
- Very emotional.
- Too scary.
- Some injuries
- Use of Drugs
- Use of Weapons
- Brutally chopped by a machine
- Use of alcohol and drugs
- Scary Creatures, Monsters
- Use of smoking
- Stranger Things Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
The release date of Stranger Things Series
The Movie, Stranger Things is set to release on July 15, 2016 – present.
Is Stranger Things suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Stranger Things is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Stranger Things Rating. It is believed that Stranger Things Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Stranger Things Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Stranger Things. Subsequently, ensure you check Stranger Things Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Stranger Things?
- Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers
- David Harbour as Jim Hopper
- Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler
- Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven / Jane Hopper
- Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson
- Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair
- Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler
- Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers
- Cara Buono as Karen Wheeler
- Matthew Modine as Martin Brenner
- Noah Schnapp as Will Byers
- Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield
- Joe Keery as Steve Harrington
- Dacre Montgomery as Billy Hargrove
- Sean Astin as Bob Newby
- Paul Reiser as Sam Owens
- Brett Gelman as Murray Bauman
- Jamie Campbell Bower as Peter Ballard
- Eduardo Franco as Argyle
- Joseph Quinn as Eddie Munson
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.