The Glory Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
The Glory Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know The Glory details about The Glory Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Glory Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Glory is an upcoming South Korean streaming television series written by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Ahn Gil-ho.
Production companies are Hwa&Dam Pictures. Distributed by Netflix.
It is scheduled to be released on Netflix on December 30, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Glory
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Country of origin – South Korea
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | The Glory Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series The Glory?
The Glory Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
As the series has been released but the age rating is still unavailable, we will surely update you.
Synopsis of the Series The Glory
In her high-school days, Moon Dong Eun had dreams of becoming an architect. However, thanks to suffering from a brutally violent attack by her bullies, Moon Dong Eun is forced to drop out of school. Years later, the bully gets married, has a child, and attends the same elementary school where Moon Dong Eun now works as the homeroom teacher. After years of plotting, Moon Don Eun begins her plan of revenge against her former bullies and the students who stood by and let it happen. (Source: IMDb)
The series, The Glory includes:-
- Criminal act
- Profanity use
- The Glory Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of The Glory
The series, The Glory has 7 Episodes in 1 season.
Is The Glory suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Glory Rating. Taking that The Glory Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. The Glory Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Glory. Subsequently, ensure you check The Glory Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Glory?
- Song Hye-kyo as Moon Dong-eun
- Jung Ji-so as young Moon Dong-eun
- Lee Do-hyun as Ju Yeo-jeong
- Lim Ji-yeon as Park Yeon-jin
- Shin Ye-eun as young Park Yeo-jin
- Yeom Hye-ran as Kang Hyeon-nam
- Park Sung-hoon as Jeon Jae-joon
- Song Byeong-geun as Jeon Jae-joon
- Jung Sung-il as Ha Do-yeong
- Cha Joo-young as Choi Hye-jeong
- Song Ji-woo as young Choi Hye-jeong
- Kim Hi-eora as Lee Sa-ra
- Bae Kang-hee as young Lee Sa-ra
- Kim Gun-woo as Son Myeong-oh
- Seo Woo-hyuk young Son Myeong-oh
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.