The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know The Legend of Vox Machina details The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series The Legend of Vox Machina age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Legend of Vox Machina is an American adult animated fantasy television series. Directed by Critical Role.
Produced by Chris Prynoski, Sam Riegel, Travis Willingham, Brandon Auman, Laura Bailey, Taliesin Jaffe, Ashley Johnson, Matthew Mercer, Liam O’Brien, Marisha Ray, Shannon Prynoski, Ben Kalina.
The production companies are Amazon Studios, Critical Role Productions, and Titmouse. Distributed by Amazon Studios.
However, the second season is set to premiere on January 20, 2023, on Amazon Prime Video.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Legend of Vox Machina
Created by – Critical Role
Age Rating – TV-MA
Country of origin – United StatesOfficial Website – Primevideo
Tips for Parents Guides | The Legend of Vox Machina Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not suitable. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Legend of Vox Machina Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Legend of Vox Machina Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series The Legend of Vox Machina
The series, The Legend of Vox Machina includes:-
- Profanity use
A naked woman is seen
- Oral sexual reference
- Multiple sex jokes/references
- Some revealing clothing
- Couples kissing
- A lot of gore
- Emotional and intense
- Scary images of monsters
- The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of The Legend of Vox Machina
The series, The Legend of Vox Machina has 25 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Is The Legend of Vox Machina suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming The Legend of Vox Machina is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Legend of Vox Machina Age Rating. Assuming that The Legend of Vox Machina Age Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true.
The Legend of Vox Machina Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Legend of Vox Machina. Subsequently, ensure you check The Legend of Vox Machina Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Legend of Vox Machina?
- Laura Bailey as Vex’ahlia
- Taliesin Jaffe as Percy
- Ashley Johnson as Pike
- Matthew Mercer as Sylas Briarwood
- Liam O’ Brien as Vax’ildan
- Marisha Ray as Keyleth
- Sam Riegel as Scanlan
- Travis Willingham as Grog
- Grey Griffin as Delilah Briarwood
- Esme Creed-Miles as Cassandra
- Khary Payton as Sovereign Uriel Tal’Dorei
- Indira Varma as Lady Allura Vysoren
- Gina Torres as Keeper Yennen
- Stephanie Beatriz as Lady Kima of Vord
- Darin De Paul as Stonefell
- Kelly Hu as Anna Ripley
- Sunil Malhotra as Gilmore
- Stephen Root as Professor Anders
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.