The Mean One (2022 film)
The Mean One Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about The Mean One Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie The Mean One age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Mean One age rating? The Mean One Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Mean One is an upcoming horror film directed by Steven LaMorte.
Produced by Steven LaMorte, Amy Schumacher, Martine Melloul.
Production Companies are A Sleight of Hand Productions, Amy Rose Productions, Kali Pictures. Distributed by XYZ Films.
The Mean One is scheduled to be released on December 15, 2022, by XYZ Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Mean One
Directed by – Steven LaMorte
Age Rating – 4.2/10
Tips for Parents Guides | The Mean One Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie The Mean One?
The Mean One Age Rating & Content Info
The Mean One movie age rating is 4.2/10.
Synopsis of the Movie The Mean One
The Movie, The Mean One includes:-
- Profanity use
- No Violence
- Bloody scenes
- Horror Scenes
- The Mean One Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of The Mean One movie
The Movie, The Mean One is set to release on December 15, 2022.
Is The Mean One suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming The Mean One is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about The Mean One Rating. It is assumed that The Mean One Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters.
Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and The Mean One Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Mean One. Subsequently, ensure you check The Mean One Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of The Mean One?
- David Howard Thornton as The Mean One
- Krystle Martin as Cindy
- Chase Mullins as Officer Burke
- Amy Schumacher as Mayor McBean
- Jessie Holder Tourtellotte as Anchorwoman
- Rachel Winfree as Bartender
- Allyson Sereboff as Nurse
- Stephanie Bates as Stephanie
- Christopher Sanders as Narrator
- Whit Spurgeon as Bus Driver
- Steven Busby as Anchorman
- Robert DiTillio as Don
- Alexandra Vaughan as Hiker Girl
- Victoria Ippolito as Waitress Emily
- Ernie Charles as EMT
- Flip Kobler as Lou
- John Bigham as Doc
- Andrew Fultz as Dick Santa 2
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The Mean One
Distributor- XYZ Films