The Rig Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
The Rig Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know The Rig details about The Rig Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Rig Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Rig is a supernatural thriller television series created by David Macpherson for Amazon Prime Video.
Production company: Wild Mercury Productions. Distributed by Amazon Prime Video.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Rig
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Country of origin – United Kingdom
Official Website – Amazon Prime Video
Tips for Parents Guides | The Rig Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series The Rig?
The Rig Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
As the series has been released but the age rating is still unavailable, we will surely update you.
Synopsis of the Series The Rig
The drama will be set on the Kinloch Bravo oil rig, stationed off the Scottish coast in the dangerous waters of the North Sea. When the crew is due to return to the mainland, a mysterious and all-enveloping fog rolls through and they find themselves cut off from all communication with the shore and the outside world. As the rig is hit by massive tremors, the crew endeavors to discover what’s driving the unknown force. But a major accident forces them to ask questions about who they can really trust. (Source: IMDb)
The series, The Rig includes:-
- Profanity use
- No Sexual reference
- Some emotional scenes
- Supernatural forces
- The Rig Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of The Rig
The series, The Rig has 6 Episodes in 1 season.
Is The Rig suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Rig Rating. Taking that The Rig Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. The Rig Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Rig. Subsequently, ensure you check The Rig Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Rig?
- Emily Hampshire as Rose Mason
- Iain Glen as Magnus MacMillan
- Martin Compston as Fulmer Hamilton
- Mark Bonnar as Alwyn Evans
- Rochenda Sandall as Cat Braithwaite
- Owen Teale as Lars Hutton
- Richard Pepple as Grant Dunlin
- Calvin Demba as Baz Roberts
- Emun Elliott as Leck Longman
- Abraham Popoola as Easter Ayodeji
- Stuart McQuarrie as Colin Murchison
- Molly Vevers as Heather Shaw
- Dougie Rankin as William Johnson
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.