The Son (2022 film)
The Son Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about The Son Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie The Son age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Son age rating? The Son Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Son is an upcoming American drama film directed by Florian Zelle.
Production Companies are STXfilms, Film4, Ingenious Media, Cross City Films, Embankment Films, See-Saw Films, and Inthevoid Production. Distributed by Sony Pictures Classics (United States), and UGC Distribution (France).
The Son is scheduled to be released by Sony Pictures Classics (United States), and UGC Distribution (France) on November 25, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Son
Directed by – Florian Zelle
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Netflix Site
Tips for Parents Guides | The Son Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie The Son?
The Son Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Son Age Rating is PG-13 for language, some suggestive material and thematic elements.
Synopsis of the Movie The Son
The Movie, The Son includes:-
- Family- Love
- Drug use
- No Violence
- Strong Language
- Profanity Use
- Some Emotional Scenes
- The Son Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Son movie
The Movie, The Son is set to release on November 25, 2022.
Is The Son suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming The Son is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about The Son Rating. It is assumed that The Son Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters.
Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and The Son Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Son. Subsequently, ensure you check The Son Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of The Son?
- Hugh Jackman as Peter Miller
- Laura Dern as Kate Miller
- Vanessa Kirby as Beth
- Zen McGrath as Nicholas Miller
- George Cobell as young Nicholas Miller
- Hugh Quarshie as Doctor
- Anthony Hopkins as Anthony Miller
- William Hope as Andrew
- Julia Westcott- Hutton as Boardroom Executive
- Akie Kotabe as Mr. Yama
- Kenny- Lee Mbanefo as Boardroom Executive
- Isaura Barbe- Brown as Sophia
- Reza Diako as Waiter
- Joakim Skarli as Boardroom Executive
- Rachel Handshaw as Brian’s Assistant
- Nancy Baldwin as Principal’s Secretary
- George Potts as Therapist
- Daniella Lewis as Jessica
- Rene Costa as Hospital Attendant
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.