Age Rating of The Wolf of Wall Street: Parents Guide (Big Things)
The Wolf of Wall Street Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about The Wolf of Wall Street Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie The Wolf of Wall Street age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Wolf of Wall Street age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Wolf of Wall Street is a 2013 American biographical black comedy crime film directed by Martin Scorsese.
Production companies are Red Granite Pictures, Appian Way Productions, Sikelia Productions, and EMJAG Productions.
Distributed by Paramount Pictures, Universal Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Wolf of Wall Street
Directed by – Martin Scorsese
Age Rating – R
Official Website – Universal Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | The Wolf of Wall Street Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie The Wolf of Wall Street?
The Wolf of Wall Street Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, The Wolf of Wall Street Age Rating is R for sequences of strong sexual content, graphic nudity, drug use, and language throughout, and for some violence.
Synopsis of the Movie The Wolf of Wall Street
The Movie, The Wolf of Wall Street includes:-
- Sexual content
- Profanity use
- No Kissing Scenes
- Intense Scenes
- The Wolf of Wall Street Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of The Wolf of Wall Street movie
The Movie, The Wolf of Wall Street is set to release on December 25, 2013 (United States).
Is The Wolf of Wall Street movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming The Wolf of Wall Street is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Wolf of Wall Street Age Rating. It is believed that The Wolf of Wall Street Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and The Wolf of Wall Street Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Wolf of Wall Street. Subsequently, ensure you check The Wolf of Wall Street Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is The Wolf of Wall Street Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
The Wolf of Wall Street is rated R for sequences of strong sexual content, graphic nudity, drug use, and language throughout, and for some violence which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of The Wolf of Wall Street?
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort
- Jonah Hill as Donnie Azoff
- Margot Robbie as Naomi Lapaglia
- Kyle Chandler as FBI Agent Patrick Denham
- Rob Reiner as Max Belfort
- Jon Bernthal as Brad Bodnick
- Matthew McConaughey as Mark Hanna
- Jon Favreau as Manny Riskin
- Jean Dujardin as Jean-Jacques Saurel
- Joanna Lumley as Aunt Emma
- Cristin Milioti as Teresa Petrillo
- Christine Ebersole as Leah Belfort
- Shea Whigham as Captain Ted Beecham
- Katarina Čas as Chantalle Bodnick
- Stephanie Kurtzuba as Kimmie Belzer
- P. J. Byrne as Nicky Koskoff
- Kenneth Choi as Chester Ming
- Brian Sacca as Robbie Feinberg
- Henry Zebrowski as Alden Kupferberg
- Ethan Suplee as Toby Welch
- Jake Hoffman as Steve Madden
- Mackenzie Meehan as Hildy Azoff
- Bo Dietl as himself
- Jon Spinogatti as Nicholas
- Aya Cash as Janet
- Jordan Belfort as Auckland Straight Line Host
- Catherine Curtin as FBI Agent
- Stephen Kunken as Jerry Fogel
- Barry Rothbart as Peter DeBlasio
- Welker White as Waiter
- Danny Flaherty as Zip (Lude Buying Teenager #1)
- Ted Griffin as Agent Hughes
- Steven Boyer and Danny A. Abeckaser as Investor Center Brokers
- J. C. MacKenzie as Lucas Solomon
- Ashlie Atkinson as Rochelle Applebaum
- Giselle Eisenberg as Skylar Belfort
- Thomas Middleditch as Stratton Broker in a Bowtie
- Fran Lebowitz as the Honorable Samantha Stogel
- Spike Jonze as Dwayne (uncredited)
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The Wolf of Wall Street