Age Rating of Top Gun Maverick: Parents Guide (Big Things)
Top Gun Maverick Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about Top Gun Maverick Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Top Gun Maverick age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Top Gun Maverick age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Top Gun: Maverick is a 2022 American action drama film directed by Joseph Kosinski and written by Ehren Kruger, Eric Warren Singer, and Christopher McQuarrie.
Production Companies are Paramount Pictures, Skydance, TC Productions, and Don Simpson/Jerry Bruckheimer Films. Distributed by Paramount Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Top Gun Maverick
Directed by – Joseph Kosinski
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Paramount Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | Top Gun Maverick Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Top Gun Maverick?
Top Gun Maverick Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Top Gun Maverick Age Rating is PG-13 for sequences of intense action, and some strong language.
The tagline of the movie
Feel the need… The need for speed.
Synopsis of the Movie Top Gun Maverick
The Movie, Top Gun Maverick includes:-
- Profanity use
- Strong Language
- Some emotional scenes
- Several aircraft are attacked
- Some mild scuffles
- Alcohol drinking
- Bloody content
- Top Gun Maverick Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Top Gun Maverick movie
The Movie, Top Gun Maverick, will be released on May 27, 2022 (United States).
Is Top Gun Maverick movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Top Gun Maverick is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Top Gun Maverick Rating. It is believed that Top Gun Maverick Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Top Gun Maverick Rating places importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Top Gun Maverick. Subsequently, ensure you check Top Gun Maverick Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Top Gun Maverick?
- Tom Cruise as Captain Pete
- Val Kilmer as Admiral Tom
- Miles Teller as Lieutenant Bradley
- Jennifer Connelly as Penelope
- Jon Hamm as Vice Admiral Beau
- Glen Powell as LT Jake
- Lewis Pullman as LT Robert
- Ed Harris as Rear Admiral Chester
- Monica Barbaro as LT Natasha
- Charles Parnell as RADM Solomon
- Jay Ellis as LT Reuben
- Danny Ramirez as LT Mickey
- Greg Tarzan Davis as LT Javy
- Bashir Salahuddin as Chief Warrant Officer Four Bernie
- Manny Jacinto as LT Billy
- Raymond Lee as LT Logan
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.