Vaashi (2022 film)
Vaashi Movie Review
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Vaashi Movie Review, just read the full article, which will help you know about the Movie Vaashi Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Vaashi Movie Review.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Vaashi is an upcoming Malayalam Language courtroom drama film written and directed by Vishnu G Raghav.
Executive Produced by G. Suresh Kumar.
Official Image of Vaashi
Movies Name – Vaashi
Age Rating – 6.8/10
Language – Malayalam
Official Site – Not Mentioned
Tips for Movie Reviews | Vaashi Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Vaashi Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Vaashi movie age rating is 6.8/10.
Synopsis of the Movie
A courtroom drama in which two talented self-made lawyers are determined to win a case where they are on opposing sides.
The Movie Vaashi includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- No Nudity
- No Violence
- Some emotional scenes
- Verbal Fights
- Romantic Scenes
- Vaashi Movie Review For their Kids.
Official details of Vaashi Movie
The Movie, Vaashi is set to be released on June 17, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Vaashi?
- Keerthy Suresh
- Tovino Thomas
- Kottayam Ramesh
- Maya Vishwanath
- Maya Menon
- Rony David
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which Movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.