Wednesday Parents Guide
Wednesday Parents Guide
Did you worry about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know more details about Wednesday Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series Wednesday age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Wednesday Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Wednesday (also known as Wednesday Addams Age Rating in promotion for the series) is an upcoming American comedy horror television series created by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar.
Production Company: .21 Films, Glickmania Media, Tee and Charles Addams Foundation, MGM Television.
Distributed by 1MGM Worldwide Television and Digital. Distribution, Netflix Streaming Services.
The series is set to premiere on Netflix on November 23, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Wednesday
Created by – Alfred Gough and Miles Millar
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Release Date – November 23, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Wednesday Addams Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or Wednesday (tv series) reviews of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Wednesday?
Wednesday Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
What Age Rating is Wednesday TV Series
As the series does not release yet, the age rating is also not available, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Wednesday
Wednesday (tv series) reviews
A coming-of-age supernatural mystery comedy focusing on Wednesday Addams and her years as a high school student at Nevermore Academy, where she attempts to master her psychic powers, stop a monstrous killing spree of the town citizens, and solve the supernatural mystery that affected her family 25 years ago—all while navigating her new relationships.–IMDb
The series, Wednesday includes:-
- Use of profanity
- No Sexual content
- Dark Comedy
- No Nudity
- No Sexual reference
- Wednesday Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Wednesday
The series, Wednesday has 8 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Wednesday suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Wednesday is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about WednesdayRating. Taking that the Wednesday Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Wednesday Rating places importance on a proper classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Wednesday. Subsequently, check the Wednesday Age Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Wednesday?
- Jenna Ortega as Wednesday Addams
- Luis Guzmán as Gomez Addams
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia Addams
- Fred Armisen as Uncle Fester
- Riki Lindhome as Dr. Valerie Kinbott
- Jamie McShane as Sheriff Donovan Galpin
- Hunter Doohan as Tyler Galpin
- Georgie Farmer as Ajax Petropolus
- Moosa Mostafa as Eugene Otinger
- Emma Myers as Enid Sinclair
- Naomi J. Ogawa as Yoko Tanaka
- Joy Sunday as Bianca Barclay
- Percy Hynes White as Xavier Thorpe
- Gwendoline Christie as Larissa Weems
- Victor Dorobantu as Thing
- Isaac Ordonez as Pugsley Addams
- George Burcea as Lurch
- Tommie Earl Jenkins as Mayor Walker
- Iman Marson as Lucas Walker
- William Houston as Joseph Crackstone
- Luyanda Unati Lewis-Nyawo as Deputy Santiago
- Oliver Watson as Kent
- Calum Ross as Rowan
- Johnna Dias Watson as Divina
- Murray McArthur as Fabian
- Christina Ricci as Marylin Thornhill
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Creator-Alfred Gough And Miles Millar.