Parents Guide of Wellmania: Age Rating (Big Things)
Wellmania Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Wellmania Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Wellmania age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Wellmania age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Wellmania is an upcoming Australian comedy-drama streaming television series. Directed by Erin White, and Helena Brooks.
Production Company: Fremantle Australia. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Wellmania
Directed by – Erin White and Helena Brooks
Age Rating – TV-MA
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Wellmania Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let Wellmania kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to the kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage Wellmania children to take regular breaks.
- Ask Wellmania kids to watch a movie/series with Wellmania.
How long is the Series Wellmania?
Wellmania Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered Wellmania government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Wellmania Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Wellmania
The Series, Wellmania includes:-
- Profanity use
- Sexual reference
- Alcohol use
- No Violence
- Some emotional scenes
- Wellmania Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
The release date of Wellmania
The Series, Wellmania is set to be released on March 29, 2023.
How Many Episodes of Wellmania
The series, Wellmania has 8 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Wellmania suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming that Wellmania is reasonable for Wellmaniangsters, one ought to know about Wellmania Rating. It is believed that Wellmania Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for Wellmania. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Wellmania Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, Wellmania Youngsters shouldn’t watch Wellmania. Subsequently, ensure Wellmania checks Wellmania Rating before Wellmania chooses if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Wellmania?
- Rowan Witt as Jesse
- Remy Hii as Dalbert Tan
- Celeste Barber as Liv
- Lachlan Buchanan as Gaz Healy
- Alexander Hodge as Isaac Huang
- Virginie Laverdure as Valerie Jones
- Anthony Phelan as Dr. Price
- JJ Fong as Amy Kwan
- Leah Vandenberg as Dr. Priyanka Singh
- Felix Williamson as Damien
- Johnny Carr as Doug Henderson
- Gabrielle Chan as Ning
- Guy Edmonds as Chad
- Genevieve Mooy as Lorraine Healy
- Nicola Parry as Diane
- Cramer Cain as Paramedic #2
- Tim McGarry as Steven Rodgers
- Zoy Frangos as Guy
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
Wellmania can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome Wellmania.