You Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
You Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about You Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie You age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of You age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
You is an American psychological thriller television series, based on the books by Caroline Kepnes, developed by Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble.
Producers Ryan Lindbum, Adria Lang, Jason Sokoloff, Jennifer Lence, Wayne Carmona, Hillary Benefiel, Carl Ogawa, and Penn Badgley.
Production companies are Man Sewing Dinosaur, Berlanti Productions, Alloy Entertainment, A+E Studios, Warner Horizon Television, and Warner Bros. Television. Distributor Warner Bros. Television Distribution.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – You
Directed by – Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble
Age Rating – TV-MA
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | You Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the Series You?
You Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, You Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series You
The Series, You includes:-
- Profanity use
- Sexual reference
- Alcohol use
- Romantic scenes
- Male & female rear nudity
- Stalking and murder
- A man snorts drugs
- Cigarette smoking
- Partial frontal female
- Scenes of dead bodies
- passionately kissing
- Bloody content
- domestic violence
- Hand-to-hand combat
- You Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
The release date of You
The Series, You is set to be released on February 9, 2023.
Is You series suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming that You is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about You Rating. It is assumed that You Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and You Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch You. Subsequently, ensure you check You Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of You?
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg / Will Bettelheim / Jonathan Moore
- Elizabeth Lail as Guinevere Beck
- Luca Padovan as Paco
- Zach Cherry as Ethan Russell
- Shay Mitchell as Peach Salinger
- Victoria Pedretti as Love Quinn
- Carmela Zumbado as Delilah Alves
- Jenna Ortega as Ellie Alves
- James Scully as Forty Quinn
- Ambyr Childers as Candace Stone
- Saffron Burrows as Dottie Quinn
- Tati Gabrielle as Marienne Bellamy
- Shalita Grant as Sherry Conrad
- Travis Van Winkle as Cary Conrad
- Dylan Arnold as Theo Engler
- Lukas Gage as Adam
- Charlotte Ritchie as Kate
- Tilly Keeper as Lady Phoebe
- Amy Leigh Hickman as Nadia
- Ed Speleers as Rhys
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.