A Day and a Half Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
A Day and a Half Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know A Day and a Half details about A Day and a Half Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of A Day and a Half Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
A day and a half is an upcoming Action, Drama, and Thriller film which is directed and written by Fares Fares and Peter Smirnakos.
The production company is Warner Bros. International Television Production Sverige.
Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Movie Name – A Day and a Half
Directed by – Peter Smirnakos
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Tips for Parents Guides | A Day and a Half Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the Movie A Day and a Half?
A Day and a Half Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie is not released and the age rating is also unavailable, but we will update you here whenever the movie is released.
Synopsis of the Movie A Day and a Half
The Movie, A Day and a Half includes:-
- There is no nudity & Sexual reference
- No Kissing
- Bloody scenes
- Frightening Scenes
- Dangerous Weapons
- No Smoking Cigarettes
- A Day and a Half Parents Guide For Their Kids.
Official Details of A Day and a Half
The Movie, A Day and a Half was Released On September 1, 2023.
Is A Day and a Half suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming A Day and a Half is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about A Day and a Half Rating. It is assumed that A Day and a Half Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and A Day and a Half Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch A Day and a Half. Subsequently, ensure you check A Day and a Half Rating before choosing whether it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of A Day and a Half
- Fares Fares as Lukas
- Alexej Manvelov as Artan
- Alma Pöysti as Louise
- Stina Ekblad as Wanja
- Annika Hallin as Dr. Gardelius
- Richard Forsgren as Jack Lilja
- Annica Liljeblad as Anna
- Jonathan Sand as Police officer
- Johni Tadi as Dr. Yakoub
- Bengt C.W. Carlsson as Stefan
- Karl Larsson as Police officer
- Lisa Forslund as Rebecka
- Nils Westman as Man med bandage
- Clara Hallencreutz Fares as Kvinna med bebis
- Amicia Heijbel as Cassandra
- Amanda Jalmberger as Sjuksköterska
- Linda Hellström as Vera
- Christoffer Thuresson as National Task Force Officer
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.