Age Rating of A Good Person: Parents Guide (Big Things)
A Good Person Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the A Good Person Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie A Good Person age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the A Good Person age rating? A Good Person Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
A Good Person is a 2023 American drama film, Directed & Written by Zach Braff.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – A Good Person
Directed by – Zach Braff
Age Rating – R
Tips for Parents Guides | A Good Person Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie A Good Person?
A Good Person Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, A Good Person Age Rating is R for drug abuse, language throughout, and some sexual references.
Synopsis of the Movie A Good Person
The Movie, A Good Person includes:-
- There is Mild nudity
- Sexual reference
- Kissing Scenes
- Some Brokedown scenes
- No Nudity
- No Violence
- A Good Person Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the A Good Person movie
The Movie, A Good Person is set to release on March 24, 2023 (United States).
Is A Good Person movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming A Good Person is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about A Good Person Rating. It is believed that the A Good Person Rating places the movie in a reasonable classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and A Good Person Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch A Good Person. Subsequently, ensure you check A Good Person Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is A Good Person Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
A Good Person is rated R for drug abuse, language throughout, and some sexual references which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of A Good Person?
- Florence Pugh as Allison
- Morgan Freeman as Daniel
- Celeste O’Connor as Ryan
- Molly Shannon as Diane
- Chinaza Uche as Nathan
- Zoe Lister-Jones as Simone
- Nichelle Hines as Molly
- Toby Onwumere as Jesse
- Ignacio Diaz-Silverio as Quinn
- Oli Green as Thomas
- Alex Wolff .as Mark
- Brian Rojas as Diego
- Ryann Redmond as Becka
- Sydney Morton as Joelle
- Mike Menendez as State Trooper
- Chip Hamilton as Chip
- Drew Gehling as Max Dudney Joseph
- Joseph Jr. as Bouncer
- Mark Thudium as Waiter
- Victor Cruz as. Alberto Reyes
- Jessie Mueller as Sandra Keen
- Emilia Suárez as Gabriella
- Anthony Cedeño as Jarvis
- Shirley Rumierk as Dr. Gonzalez
- Soojeong Son as Pharmacist Christine
- Julia Greer as ICU Nurse
- Cary Brothers as Cary Brothers
- Charlene Kaye as Bassist
- Alex Mandel as Mauro
- Preston Truman Boyd as Trevor Thudium
- Jackie Hoffman as Belinda
- Alexander Nicastro as Referee
- Jessica Rose Weiss as Keyboardist
- Tanner Vernotzy as Elvis
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.