Armageddon Time (2022 film)
Armageddon Time Parents Guide
You have worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Armageddon Time Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Armageddon Time age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Armageddon Time age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Armageddon Time is a 2022 American period drama film written, and directed by James Gray.
Produced by Anthony Katagas, Marc Butan, Rodrigo Teixeira, Gustavo Debs, Marco Túlio Kehdi, James Gray.
Production companies are RT Features, MadRiver Pictures, Keep Your Head, and Spacemaker Productions. Distributed by Focus Features, Universal Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Armageddon Time
Directed by – James Gray
Age Rating – R
Official Website– Focus Features
Tips for Parents Guides | Armageddon Time Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Armageddon Time Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, the age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
The tagline of the Movie
The end of an era.The beginning of everything.
Synopsis of the Movie Armageddon Time
A deeply personal coming-of-age story about the strength of family and the generational pursuit of the American Dream…IMDB
The Movie, Armageddon Time includes:-
- No Violence
- Emotional scenes
- No Drug use
- Armageddon Time Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of Armageddon Time movie
The Movie, Armageddon Time is scheduled to be released on November 4, 2022 (United States).
Is Armageddon Time suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Armageddon Time is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about the Armageddon Time Rating. Assuming that the Armageddon Time Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and the Armageddon Time Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch the Armageddon Time. Subsequently, ensure you check the Armageddon Time Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Armageddon Time?
- Michael Banks Repeta as Paul Graff
- Anne Hathaway as Esther Graff, Paul’s mother
- Jeremy Strong as Irving Graff, Paul’s father
- Anthony Hopkins as Aaron, Paul’s grandfather
- Jaylin Webb as Johnny, Paul’s friend, and classmate
- Ryan Sell as Ted Graff, Paul’s older brother
- Tovah Feldshuh as Mickey Graff, Paul’s grandmother
- Dane West as Topper Lowell, Paul’s friend
- Andrew Polk as Mr. Turkeltaub, Paul’s teacher
- Richard Bekins as Headmaster Fitzroy
- Jacob MacKinnon as Edgar Romanelli
- Domenick Lombardozzi
- John Diehl as Fred Trump
- Jessica Chastain as Maryanne Trump
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director- James Gray
Distributor- Focus Features