Dark Harvest Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Dark Harvest Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know Dark Harvest details about Dark Harvest Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Dark Harvest Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dark Harvest is an upcoming American fantasy horror film, directed by David Slade.
Production Companies are BCD Travel, Matt Tolmach Productions, and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM). Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
Official Image of Series
Movie Name – Dark Harvest
Directed by – David Slade
Age Rating – R
Tips for Parents Guides | Dark Harvest Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long will Dark Harvest be?
Dark Harvest Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Dark Harvest Age Rating is R for strong horror violence and gore, language throughout, and brief drug use.
Synopsis of the Movie Dark Harvest
The Movie, Dark Harvest includes:-
- There is no n*dity & S*xual reference
- Some emotional scenes
- Bloody Scenes
- Horror Violence
- Themes of the death
- Supernatural power
- Masked killer
- Dr*gs were used in this film
- Dark Harvest Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
When will Dark Harvest be released?
The Movie, Dark Harvest was Released On October 13, 2023.
Is Dark Harvest suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Dark Harvest is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Dark Harvest Rating. It is assumed that Dark Harvest Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Dark Harvest Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Dark Harvest. Subsequently, ensure you check Dark Harvest Rating before choosing whether it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Dark Harvest
- Casey Likes as Richie Shepard
- Emyri Crutchfield as Kelly Haines
- Dustin Ceithamer as Sawtooth Jack
- Alejandro Akara as Bud
- Ezra Buzzington as The Farmer
- Jeremy Davies as Dan Shepard
- Elizabeth Reaser as Donna Shepard
- Luke Kirby as Officer Jerry Ricks
- Austin Autry as Riley Blaike
- Megan Best as Annie Crenshaw
- Jake Brennan as Dillon
- Britain Dalton as Jim Shephard
- Steven McCarthy as Coach Nelson
- Maclean Fish as Charlie Gunther
- Nazariy Demkowicz as Norman
- West Mulholland as Mitch Crenshaw
- Carter Heintz as Marty
- Logan Tomanek as Larry Stooge
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.