Devotion (2022 film)
Devotion Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Devotion Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Devotion age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Devotion age rating? Devotion Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Devotion is an upcoming English action drama war film directed by J. D. Dillard.
Produced by Molly Smith, Rachel Smith, Thad Luckinbill, and Trent Luckinbill.
Devotion is scheduled to be released on November 23, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Devotion
Directed by – J. D. Dillard
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Official Site
Tips for Parents Guides | Devotion Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Devotion?
Devotion Movie Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Devotion is Age Rating is PG-13 for strong language, some war action/violence, and smoking.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Synopsis of the Movie Devotion
The Movie, Devotion includes the:-
- Profanity use
- No Violence
- Romantic scenes
- Strong Language
- Some emotional scenes
- Devotion Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of the Devotion movie
The Movie, Devotion is set to release on November 23, 2022.
Is Devotion suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Devotion is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Devotion Rating. Taking that the Devotion Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Devotion Rating places importance on a proper classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Devotion. Subsequently, check the Devotion Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Devotion?
- Glen Powell as Tom Hudner
- Serinda Swan as Elizabeth Taylor
- Jonathan Majors as Jesse Brown
- Thomas Sadoski as Dick Cevoli
- Joseph Cross as Charlie Ward
- Joe Jonas as Marty Goode
- Daren Kagasoff as Bill Koenig
- Spencer Neville as Bo Lavery
- Matt Riedy as Hudner Sr.
- Logan Macrae as Nicky Hilton
- Nick Hargrove as Carol Mohring
- Boone Platt as Buddy Gill
- Emily Brinks as French Woman
- Christina Jackson as Daisy Brown
- Kenneth Trujillo as Dispatcher
- Aleks Alifirenko Jr. as Driver
- Arianna Rosario as French Woman
- Adetinpo Thomas as Clara Carroll
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.