Dono (2023 film)
Dono Movie Review
Worried about your kid? Which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about Dono Movie Review just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Dono Age Rating. The article includes the following. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? Dono Movie Review.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dono is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language drama film directed by Avnish Barjatya.
Executive Produced by Kamal Kumar Barjatya, Rajkumar Barjatya, and Ajit Kumar Barjatya.
Official Image of Dono
Movies Name – Dono
Age Rating – 8.4/10
Language – Hindi
Official Site – Not Mentioned
Tips for Movie Reviews | Dono Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Dono Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Dono movie age rating is 8.4/10.
Synopsis of the Movie
Modern relationships are set against the backdrop of a lavish destination wedding.
The Movie Dono includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- No Nudity
- No Violence
- Some emotional scenes
- Romantic Scenes
- Period Drama
- Drinking Alcohol
- Dono Movie Review For Their Kids.
Official details of Dono Movie
The Movie, Dono is set to be released on October 5, 2023.
The official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Dono?
- Rajveer Deol
- Paloma Dhillon
- Rohan Khurana
- Garima Agarwal
- Kanikka Kapur
- Vivaan Modi
- Aditya Nanda
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them decide Which Movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and shows, are clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.