Farewell My Concubine Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Farewell My Concubine Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? Which movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Farewell My Concubine Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Farewell My Concubine age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Farewell My Concubine age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Farewell My Concubine is a 1993 Chinese historical drama film directed by Chen Kaige.
Production companies are Beijing Film Studio.
Distributed by Miramax Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Farewell My Concubine
Directed by – Chen Kaige
Age Rating – R
Tips for Parents Guides | Farewell My Concubine Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Farewell My Concubine?
Farewell My Concubine Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Farewell My Concubine Age Rating is R for language and strong depiction of thematic material.
The tagline of the movie
The passionate story of two lifelong friends and the woman who comes between them.
Synopsis of the Movie Farewell My Concubine
The Movie, Farewell My Concubine includes:-
- No Mild Nudity
- Sexual reference
- Cigarette smoking
- Alcohol drinking
- Bloody Content
- Profanity use
- Farewell My Concubine Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of Farewell My Concubine movie
The Movie, Farewell My Concubine is set to release on 15 October 1993 (United States).
Is Farewell My Concubine suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Farewell My Concubine is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Farewell My Concubine Rating. It is assumed that Farewell My Concubine Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Farewell My Concubine Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Farewell My Concubine. Subsequently, ensure you check Farewell My Concubine Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Farewell My Concubine?
- Leslie Cheung as Cheng Dieyi (segment “Douzi”)
- Fengyi Zhang as Duan Xiaolou (segment “Shitou”)
- Gong Li as Juxian
- You Ge as Master Yuan
- Da Ying as Manager
- Qi Lü as Master Guan
- Han Lei as Xiao Si (adult)
- Di Tong as Zhang the Eunuch
- Zhi Yin as Douzi as a Teenager
- Mingwei Ma as Douzi as a Child
- Hailong Zhao as Shitou as a Teenager
- Zhenxiang Fei as Shitou as a Child(as Yang Fei)
- Dan Li as Laizi
- Yongchao Yang as Laizi as a Child
- Fei Huang as Old Master
- Wenli Jiang as Douzi’s Mother
- Yitong Zhi as Aoki Saburo
- Chun Li as Xiao Si
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.