Heart of Stone Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Heart of Stone Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Heart of Stone Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Heart of Stone rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Heart of Stone age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Heart of Stone is an upcoming American spy action thriller film directed by Tom Harper.
Production companies are Skydance, Pilot Wave, and Mockingbird Pictures. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Heart of Stone
Directed by – Tom Harper
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Heart of Stone Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Heart of Stone?
Heart of Stone Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Heart of Stone Age Rating is PG-13 for sequences of violence and action and some language.
Synopsis of the Movie Heart of Stone
The Movie, Heart of Stone includes:-
- No kissing scenes
- No nudity
- No Sexual reference
- Use of Weapons
- Alcohol consumption
- Profanity used
- Heart of Stone Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Heart of Stone movie
The Movie, Heart of Stone is set to release on August 11, 2023.
Is Heart of Stone movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Heart of Stone is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Heart of Stone Rating. It is assumed that Heart of Stone Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Heart of Stone Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Heart of Stone. Subsequently, ensure you check Heart of Stone Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is Heart of Stone Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
Heart of Stone is rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and action and some language which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Heart of Stone?
- Gal Gadot as Rachel Stone
- Jamie Dornan as Parker
- Sophie Okonedo
- Alia Bhatt as Keya Dhawan
- Archie Madekwe as Ivo
- Matthias Schweighöfer
- Jing Lusi
- Paul Ready
- Jon Kortajarena
- Andy M Milligan as Armed Response Officer
- Billy Clements as Parker’s Goon 1
- Jónas Alfreð Birkisson as Leifur
- Gunnar Bersi Björnsson as Club Strike Team (CST12)
- Helga Kristín Helgadóttir as Driver
- Pierre Bergman as Gambler
- Willem Marais as Compound Shooter
- Malick Bojang as Air Personnel
- Diana Yekinni as Six Of Hearts (Klara)
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.