Matilda the Musical (2022 film)
Matilda the Musical Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Matilda the Musical Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Matilda the Musical age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Matilda the Musical age rating? Matilda the Musical Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Matilda the Musical is an upcoming English comedy drama family film directed by Matthew Warchus.
Produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Jon Finn, and Luke Kelly.
Production Companies are TriStar Pictures, Working Tile Films, and The Roald Dahl Story Company. Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing International, Netflix.
Matilda the Musical is scheduled to be released in the United States by Netflix on December 16, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Matilda the Musical
Directed by – Matthew Warchus
Age Rating – PG
Official Website – Official Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Matilda the Musical Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Matilda the Musical?
Matilda the Musical Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Matilda the Musical Age Rating is PG for thematic elements, exaggerated bullying and some language.
Synopsis of the Movie Matilda the Musical
The Movie, Matilda the Musical includes:-
- Profanity use
- No Violence
- Comedy scenes
- Matilda the Musical Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of Matilda the Musical movie
The Movie, Matilda the Musical is set to release on December 16, 2022.
Is Matilda the Musical suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Matilda the Musical is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Matilda the Musical Rating. It is assumed that Matilda the Musical Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters.
Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Matilda the Musical Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Matilda the Musical. Subsequently, ensure you check Matilda the Musical Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Matilda the Musical?
- Andrea Riseborough as Mrs. Wormwood
- Lashana Lynch as Miss Honey
- Stephen Graham as Mr. Wormwood
- Emma Thompson as Miss Trunchbull
- Alisha Weir as Matilda Wormwood
- Noah Leggott as Child Ensemble
- Katherine Kingsley as Evil Stepmother
- Bebe Massey as Matildas Classmate
- Nick Owenford as Circus Audience
- Sindhu Vee as Mrs. Phelps
- Charlie Gordon as Child Ensemble
- Charlie Hodson-Prior as Bruce Bogtrotter
- Leon Ung as Matilda’s Classmate
- Serrana Su-Ling Bliss as Child Ensemble
- Meesha Garbett as Hortensia
- Rei Yamauchi Fulker as Lavender
- Isla Brill as Child Ensemble
- Summer Jenkins as Child Ensemble
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.