Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Neon Genesis Evangelion age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Neon Genesis Evangelion age rating? Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Neon Genesis Evangelion is a Japanese mecha anime television series produced by Gainax and animated by Tatsunoko, directed by Hideaki Anno.
Production companies are Gainax, Nihon Ad Systems, TV Tokyo, and Tatsunoko Production. Distributed by TV Tokyo.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Neon Genesis Evangelion
Age Rating – TV-MA
Tips for Parents Guides | Neon Genesis Evangelion Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your, kids, to watch a movie/series on you.
How long is the Series Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Neon Genesis Evangelion Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered Neon Genesis Evangelion government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion includes:-
- Profanity use
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Sexual references
- Supernatural Fantasy
- Forcefully kisses
- Bloody content
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
The release date of Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion is set to be released on October 4, 1995 – March 27, 1996.
Is Neon Genesis Evangelion suitable for children?
In the event that one is Neon Genesis Evangelion is aware and assumes that Neon Genesis Evangelion is reasonable for Having nice gangsters, one ought to know about Neon Genesis Evangelion Rating. It is believed that Neon Genesis Evangelion Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true, Neon Genesis Evangelion Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, Neon Genesis Evangelion Youngsters shouldn’t watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. Subsequently, ensure Neon Genesis Evangelion checks Neon Genesis Evangelion Rating before Neon Genesis Evangelion chooses if it is appropriate for kids.
Official Neon Genesis Evangelion & official trailer
Neon Genesis Evangelion Cast and Characters
- Megumi Ogata as Shinji Ikari
- Megumi Hayashibara as Rei Ayanami
- Kotono Mitsuishi as Misato Katsuragi
- Spike Spencer as Shinji Ikari
- Allison Keith-Shipp as Misato Katsuragi
- Sue Ulu as Ritsuko Akagi
- Amanda Winn Lee as Rei Ayanami
- Tristan MacAvery as Gendo Ikari
- Tiffany Grant as Asuka Langly Soryu
- Guil Lunde as Kozo Fuyutsuki
- Matt Greenfield as Makoto Hyuga
- Kendra Benham as Maya Ibuki
- Jason Lee as Shigeru Aoba
- Carrie Keranen as Misato Katsuragi
- Casey Mongillo as Shinji Ikari
- Erica Lindbeck as Ritsuko Akagi
- Ryan Bartley as Rei Ayanami
- Pedro de Aguillón as Seele Member
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
Neon Genesis Evangelion can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome.