Age Rating of Quasi: Parents Guide (Big Things)
Quasi Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about Quasi Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Quasi age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Quasi age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Quasi Age Rating: Broken Lizard’s Quasi is a comedy–drama film directed and written by Kevin Heffernan.
Production companies are Broken Lizard Industries, Def Pictures, and Searchlight Pictures. Distributed by Disney+, Hulu, Searchlight Pictures, and Star Plus.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Quasi
Directed by – Kevin Heffernan
Age Rating – R
Official Website – Searchlight Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | Quasi Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Quasi?
Quasi Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, Quasi Age Rating is R for language, some crude/sexual content, and violence.
Synopsis of the Movie Quasi
The Movie, Quasi includes:-
- No Mild Nudity
- Sexual content
- Sexual reference
- Profanity use
- Quasi Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of Quasi movie
The Movie, Quasi is set to release on April 20, 2023 (United States).
Is Quasi movie suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware and assuming Quasi is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Quasi Age Rating. It is believed that Quasi Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true and Quasi Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Quasi. Subsequently, ensure you check Quasi Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Is Quasi Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
Quasi is rated R for language, some crude/sexual content, and violence which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Quasi?
- Adrianne Palicki
- Jay Chandrasekhar
- Kevin Heffernan
- Gabriel Hogan as Jonathan
- Steve Lemme
- Paul Soter
- Erik Stolhanske
- Roman Mitichyan as King Guard
- Michael Yurchak as Pope’s Priest Giuseppe
- Maria Arroyo as Peasant
- Michael Heidemann as Torturee
- Doug Friedman as Pope’s Guard
- Ty Bamla as Tortourer
- Ken May as Kevin the Villager
- Maetrix Fitten as King Guard
- Suzanne Gutierrez as Woman in Crowd
- James Hutson as Kings Guard
- Dennis Boyd as King’s Guard
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.