Scam 2003 Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Scam 2003 Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know Scam 2003 details about Scam 2003 Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Scam 2003 Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Scam 2003: The Telgi Story is a 2023 Indian Hindi-language biographical financial thriller streaming television series on SonyLIV directed by Tushar Hiranandani.
Production Company: Studio NEXT, Applause Entertainment.
Distributed by SonyLIV.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Scam 2003
Directed by – Tushar Hiranandani
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release date – September 1, 2023 (India)
Country of origin – India
Tips for Parents Guides | Scam 2003 Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Scam 2003?
Scam 2003 Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series has not been released and the age rating is also unavailable, but we will update you here whenever the series is released.
Synopsis of the Series Scam 2003
The series, Scam 2003 includes:-
- Profanity throughout
- Strong language
- Scam 2003 Parents Guide For Their Kids.
Official details of Scam 2003
The series, Scam 2003 has 10 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Scam 2003 suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware of assuming Scam 2003 is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Scam 2003 Rating. Taking that Scam 2003 Age Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Scam 2003 Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Scam 2003. Subsequently, ensure you check Scam 2003 Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
The official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Scam 2003 Series?
- Gagan Dev Riar as Abdul Karim Telgi
- Hemang Vyas as Kaushal Jhaveri
- Mukesh Tiwari as Suryapratap Gehlot
- Talat Aziz as Shaukat
- Sana Amin Sheikh as Nafisa
- Bharat Jadhav as Durgesh Bharade
- Shaad Randhawa
- Shashank Ketkar as Jayant Karmarkar aka JK
- Nikhil Ratnaparkhi as Advocate Ganesh Kamble
- Dinesh Lal Yadav as Pramod Jaisingh
- Sameer Dharmadhikari as Tukaram
- Bharat Dabholkar as Jadhav
- Bhavana Balsavar as Garima Talpade
- Mohd Yusuf Khan as Suleiman
- Nandu Madhav as Inspector Madhukar Dombe
- Kirandeep Kaur as Bar Dancer
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.