Thank You (2022 film)
Thank You Movie Review
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Thank You Movie Review just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Thank You Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Thank You Movie Review.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Thank You is an upcoming Indian Telugu-language romantic comedy film directed by Vikram Kumar from a story written by B. V. S. Ravi.
Executive Produced by Dil Raju, Sirish.
The production company is Sri Venkateswara Creations. Distributed by Not Yet Mentioned.
Official Image of Thank You
Movies Name – Thank You
Age Rating – 7.9/10
Language – Telugu
Official Site – Not Mentioned
Tips for Movie Reviews | Thank You Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Thank You Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Thank You movie age rating is 7.9/10.
Synopsis of the Movie
The Movie Thank You includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- No Nudity
- No Violence
- Some emotional scenes
- Romantic Scenes
- Thank You Movie Review For their Kids.
Official details of Thank You Movie
The Movie, Thank You is set to be released on July 22, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Thank You?
- Raashi Khanna
- Naga Chaitanya Akkineni
- Sai Sushanth Reddy
- Malavika Nair
- Avika Gor
- Prakash Raj
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which Movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.