Parents Guide of The Crossover: Age Rating (Big Things)
The Crossover Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know The Crossover details about The Crossover Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Crossover Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Crossover is an upcoming sports drama television series. Creator Kwame Alexander.
Production Companies are In a Mad World, State Street Pictures, SpringHill Entertainment, and 20th Television. Distributed by Disney+.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Crossover
Created by – Kwame Alexander
Age Rating – TV-Y7
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – Disney+
Tips for Parents Guides | The Crossover Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series The Crossover?
The Crossover Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The TV-Series, The Crossover Age Rating is TV-Y7.
Synopsis of the Series The Crossover
Josh Bell. He and his twin brother Jordan are awesome on the court. But Josh has more than basketball in his blood, he’s got mad beats, too, that tell his family’s story in verse, in this fast and furious middle-grade novel of family and brotherhood from Kwame Alexander. Josh and Jordan must come to grips with growing up on and off the court to realize breaking the rules comes at a terrible price, as their story’s heart-stopping climax proves a game-changer for the entire family. (Source: IMDb)
The series, The Crossover includes:-
- No Alcohol consumption
- Fully animated
- No Nudity
- Profanity use
- The Crossover Parents Guide For their Kids.
Is The Crossover suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Crossover Rating. Taking that The Crossover Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true. The Crossover Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Crossover. Subsequently, ensure you check The Crossover Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Crossover?
- Daveed Diggs as Narrator
- Deja Monique Cruz as Maya
- Derek Luke as Chuck Bell
- Jalyn Hall as Filthy
- Amir O’Neil as Jordan Bell
- Sabrina Revelle as Crystal Bell
- Skyla I’Lece as Alexis
- Trevor Raine Bush as Vondie
- Rose Bianca Grue as Game crowd
- Darone Okolie as Future JB
- Himie Freeman as Future Filthy
- Brandon Sutton as Gio
- Yvonne Senat Jones as Janice Rojas-Pierre
- Kasia Trepagnier as Hughes Cheerleader
- Elijah Jacob as Zuma
- Diamond Lampton as Hughes Cheerleader
- Chare’ LeBlanc as Cheerleader
- Will Koberg as Coach Ace Howard
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.