Parents Guide of The Hunger Games: Age Rating (Big Things)
The Hunger Games Parents Guide
Are The Hunger Games worried about The Hunger Games kid? which Movie is suitable for The Hunger Games kid? Read the full article for more details about The Hunger Games Parents Guide. it will help The Hunger Games understand the Movie The Hunger Games age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the The Hunger Games age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Hunger Games is a 2012 American dystopian action film directed by Gary Ross.
Production companies are Color Force and Lionsgate. Distributed by Lionsgate.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Hunger Games
Created by – Gary Ross
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Lionsgate
Tips for Parents Guides | The Hunger Games Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your, kids, to watch a movie/series on you.
How long is the Movie The Hunger Games?
The Hunger Games Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered The Hunger Games government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, The Hunger Games Age Rating is PG-13 for intense violent thematic material and disturbing images – all involving teens.
Synopsis of the Movie The Hunger Games
The Movie, The Hunger Games includes:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual content
- Self survival
- Profanity use
- Consumption of alcohol
- The Hunger Games Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Hunger Games
The Movie, The Hunger Games is set to be released on March 23, 2012 (United States).
Is The Hunger Games movie suitable for children?
In the event that one is The Hunger Games to be aware and assumes that The Hunger Games is reasonable for Having nice gangsters, one ought to know about The Hunger Games Rating. It is believed that The Hunger Games Rating places the movie in an appropriate classification for The Hunger Games. Kids can watch the substance, and if that isn’t true, The Hunger Games Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, The Hunger Games Youngsters shouldn’t watch The Hunger Games. Subsequently, ensure The Hunger Games check The Hunger Games Rating before The Hunger Games chooses if it is appropriate for kids.
Is The Hunger Games Movie Too Scary For Kids Under 13?
The Hunger Games is rated PG-13 for intense violent thematic material and disturbing images – all involving teens which means some content is not suitable for kids under 13.
Official The Hunger Games & official trailer
The Hunger Games Cast and Characters
- Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen
- Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark
- Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne
- Woody Harrelson as Haymitch Abernathy
- Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket
- Lenny Kravitz as Cinna
- Stanley Tucci as Caesar Flickerman
- Donald Sutherland as President Coriolanus Snow
- Wes Bentley as Seneca Crane
- Toby Jones as Claudius Templesmith
- Alexander Ludwig as Cato
- Isabelle Fuhrman as Clove
- Amandla Stenberg as Rue
- Jacqueline Emerson as Foxface
- Jack Quaid as Marvel
- Leven Rambin as Glimmer
- Dayo Okeniyi as Thresh
- Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen
- Paula Malcomson as Mrs. Everdeen
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
The Hunger Games can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome.
The Hunger Games