The Last of Us Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
The Last of Us Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know The Last of Us details about The Last of Us Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Last of Us Show Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Last of Us is an upcoming American post-apocalyptic drama television series created by Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann for HBO.
Production companies are Sony Pictures Television, PlayStation Productions, Word Games, The Mighty Mint, and Naughty Dog.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Television Studios.
The Last of Us Series Release Date
The Last of Us is set to be released on January 15, 2023.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Last of Us
Creator – Neil Druckmann, Craig Mazin
Age Rating – TV-MA
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – HBO
Tips for Parents Guides | The Last of Us Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series The Last of Us?
The Last of Us Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Last of Us Age Rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the Series
- When you’re lost in the darkness, look for the light.
- Save who you can save.
Synopsis of the Series The Last of Us
20 years after modern civilization has been destroyed, Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal heartbreaking journey as they both must traverse the U.S. and depend on each other for survival. (Source: IMDb)
The series, The Last of Us includes:-
- Profanity use
- Based on a video game
- Blood content
- Using sleeping pills
- Alcohol drinking
- A lot of blood and gore.
- Beaten to death
- Burning bodies and hanging people
- Some emotional scenes
- The Last of Us Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of The Last of Us
The series, The Last of Us has 9 Episodes in 1 season.
Is The Last of Us suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Last of Us Rating. Taking that The Last of Us Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. The Last of Us Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Last of Us. Subsequently, ensure you check The Last of Us Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
The official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Last of Us?
- Pedro Pascal as Joel Miller
- Bella Ramsey as Ellie Williams
- Gabriel Luna as Tommy Miller
- Merle Dandridge as Marlene
- Jeffrey Pierce as Perry
- Anna Torv as Theresa ‘Tess’ Servopoulos
- Murray Bartlett as Frank
- Nick Offerman as Bill
- Marlee Grace Becker as Infected Girl
- Ashley Johnson as Anna Williams
- Melanie Lynskey as Kathleen
- Storm Reid as Riley Abel
- Nico Parker as Sarah Miller
- Lamar Johnson as Henry
- Keivonn Woodard as Sam
- Kevin Sateri as Head Stuttering Passenger
- Riley Davis as Young Firefly Solider
- Troy Baker as James
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.