The Wheel of Time Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
The Wheel of Time Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which series is suitable for your kid? To know The Wheel of Time details about The Wheel of Time Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Wheel of Time Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Wheel of Time is an American high fantasy television series developed by Rafe Judkins.
Production Company: Sony Pictures Television, Amazon Studios, Radar Pictures, Iwot Pictures, Long Weekend, Little Island Productions.
Distributed by Amazon Prime Video.
Official Image of Series
Tips for Parents Guides | The Wheel of Time Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series The Wheel of Time?
The Wheel of Time Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The series, The Wheel of Time Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series The Wheel of Time
The series, The Wheel of Time includes:-
- Dead bodies
- Uses of alcohol
- Mild nudity
- Brutal violence
- Some sexual content
- a lot of blood
- Kissing scenes
- The Wheel of Time Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of The Wheel of Time
The series, The Wheel of Time has 21 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Is The Wheel of Time suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware of assuming The Wheel of Time is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about The Wheel of Time Rating. Taking that The Wheel of Time Age Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true.
The Wheel of Time Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Wheel of Time. Subsequently, ensure you check The Wheel of Time Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
The Wheel of Time Season 3 Total Episode List, Run Time & Length
There are a total of 21 episodes in The Wheel of Time season 2. The length of each episode varies from 30 minutes.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Wheel of Time Series?
- Rosamund Pike as Moiraine Damodred
- Daniel Henney as al’Lan Mandragoran
- Zoë Robins as Nynaeve al’Meara
- Madeleine Madden as Egwene al’Vere
- Josha Stradowski as Rand al’Thor
- Marcus Rutherford as Perrin Aybara
- Barney Harris (season 1) and Dónal Finn (season 2) as Mat Cauthon
- Kate Fleetwood as Liandrin Guirale
- Priyanka Bose as Alanna Mosvani
- Hammed Animashaun as Loial
- Sophie Okonedo as Siuan Sanche
- Kae Alexander as Min Farshaw
- Fares Fares as Ba’alzamon
- Lolita Chakrabarti as Marin al’Vere
- Michael Tuahine as Bran al’Vere
- Michael McElhatton as Tam al’Thor
- Johann Myers as Padan Fain
- Naana Agyei Ampadu as Danya
- Mandi Symonds as Daise Congar
- David Sterne as Cenn Buie
- Juliet Howland as Natti Cauthon
- Christopher Sciueref as Abell Cauthon
- Petr Simcák as Tom Thane
- Litiana Biutanaseva as Bode Cauthon
- Lilibet Bituanaseva as Eldrin Cauthon
- Abdul Salis as Eamon Valda
- Stuart Graham as Geofram Bornhald
- Pearce Quigley as Master Hightower
- Alexandre Willaume as Thom Merrilin
- Álvaro Morte as Logain Ablar
- Clare Perkins as Kerene Nagashi
- Izuka Hoyle as Dana
- Peter Franzén as Stepin
- Daryl McCormack as Aram
- Narinder Samra as Raen
- Maria Doyle Kennedy as Illa
- Taylor Napier as Maksim
- Emmanuel Imani as Ihvon
- Miguel Álvarez as the King of Ghealdan
- Guy Roberts as Uno Nomesta
- Amar Chadha-Patel as Lord Yakota
- Thomas Chaanhing as Lord Agelmar
- Sanra Yi Sencindiver as Lady Amalisa
- Ceara Coveney as Elayne Trakand
- Arnas Fedaravicius as Masema Dagar
- Gregg Chillingirian as Ingtar Shinowa
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.