Top Boy Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Top Boy Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Top Boy Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Top Boy age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Top Boy age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Top Boy is a British television crime drama series created and written by Ronan Bennett.
Production Companies are Cowboy Films, Easter Partisan, DreamCrew, SpringHill Entertainment.
Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Top Boy
Created by – Ronan Bennett
Age Rating – TV-MA
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Top Boy Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the Series Top Boy?
Top Boy Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Top Boy Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Top Boy
The Series, Top Boy includes:-
- S*xual reference
- S*x scene
- Criminal act
- Hand to hand combat
- Bloody violence
- Strong violence
- Top Boy Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Top Boy
The series, Top Boy was Released On September 7, 2023 (Season 5).
Is Top Boy suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Top Boy is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Top Boy Rating. It is assumed that Top Boy Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Top Boy Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Top Boy. Subsequently, ensure you check Top Boy Rating before choosing whether it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Top Boy
- Ashley Walters as Dushane Hill
- Kane Robinson as Gerard/Gerald “Sully” Sullivan
- Shone Romulus as Dris Walsh/Wright
- Malcolm Kamulete as Ra’Nell Smith
- Sharon Duncan-Brewster as Lisa Smith
- Giacomo Mancini as Gem Mustapha
- Kierston Wareing as Heather
- Nicholas Pinnock as Leon
- Xavien Russell as Michael
- Micheal Ward as Jamie Tovell
- Jasmine Jobson as Jaq
- Simbi Ajikawo as Shelley
- Hope Ikpoku Jnr. as Aaron Tovell
- Araloyin Oshunremi as Stefan Tovell
- Keiyon Cook as Atticus “Ats” Ayittey
- Jolade Obasola as Amma Ayittey
- Kadeem Ramsay as Kit
- Lisa Dwan as Lizzie
- Saffron Hocking as Lauryn
- No-Lay as Mandy
- Erin Kellyman as Pebbles season 4
- Adwoa Aboah as Becks
- Letitia Wright as Chantelle
- Geoff Bell as Bobby Raikes
- David Hayman as Joe (Benedict Wong as Vincent
- Cyrus Desir as Lee Greene
- Tayo Jarrett as Kamale Lewis
- Chiefer Appiah as Ninja
- Campbell as Chris Hill, Dushane’s estranged brother
- Marsha Millar as Pat
- Clare-Hope Ashitey as Taylor
- Paul Anderson as Mike
- Ashley Thomas as Jermaine Newton, Sully’s estranged cousin
- Ricky Smarts as Jason, Sully’s son figure
- Lorraine Burroughs as Rhianna Parkes, Dushane’s lawyer
- Nabil Elouahabi as Mr. Mustapha
- Michaela Coel as Kayla Thomas
- Monique Day as Nevaeh
- Weruche Opia as Nafisa
- Noah Maxwell Clarke as Shaheed
- Kasey McKellar as R-Marni
- Andreas Andreou as Collins
- David Omoregie as Modie
- Seraphina Beh as Farah
- Kola Bokinni as Leyton
- Alessandro Babalola as Haze
- Saffron Hocking as Lauren
- Joshua Blissett as Kieron
- Isla Jackson Ritchie as Sarah
- Josef Altin as Lee
- Elizabeth Tan as Maude
- Unique Spencer as Abby
- Kiko Armstong as Donovan
- Dudley O’Shaughnessy as Si
- Reniko Francis as Tyrone
- Nyshai Caynes as Romy
- Dan Connolly as Tim Braithwaite
- Howard Charles as Curtis
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.