Walker Parents Guide, Age Rating, Reviews, And More…
Walker Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Walker details about Walker Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Walker Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Walker is an American action crime drama television series developed by Anna Fricke for The CW.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Walker
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – United States
Official Website – The CW Network
Tips for Parents Guides | Walker Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not work well. Either watch the movie and explain why it is not suitable for your kid.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Walker?
Walker Series Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Walker Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Walker
A reimagining of the long-running series “Walker, Texas Ranger,” “Walker” follows the adventures of Cordell Walker, a widower father of two with his own moral code, as he returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years, only to discover that there’s harder work to be done at home. He must attempt to reconnect with his creative and thoughtful son and his headstrong, rebellious teenage daughter and navigate clashes with his family–an ADA brother who stepped in during Walker’s absence, his perceptive mother, and his traditional rancher father. Walker finds unexpected common ground with his new partner while growing increasingly suspicious about the circumstances surrounding his wife’s death. (Source: IMDb)
The series, Walker includes:-
- Profanity use
- Dark Past
- Some emotional scenes
- Walker Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Walker
The series, Walker has 48 Episodes in 3 seasons.
Is Walker suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that Welcome to is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Walker Rating. Taking that Walker Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Walker Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Walker. Subsequently, ensure you check Walker Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Walker?
- Jared Padalecki as Cordell Walker
- Molly Hagan as Abeline Walker
- Keegan Allen as Liam Walker
- Violet Brinson as Stella Walker
- Kale Culley as August Walker
- Coby Bell as Larry James
- Jeff Pierre as Trey Barnett
- Mitch Pileggi as Bonham Walker
- Odette Annable as Geri Broussard
- Lindsey Morgan as Micki Ramirez
- Jalen Thomas Brooks as Colton Davidson
- Ashley Reyes as Cassie Perez
- Amara Zaragoza as Denise Davidson…
- Dave Annable as Dan Miller
- Cameron Vitosh as Todd
- Paula Marshall as Gale Davidson
- Genevieve Padalecki as Emily Walker
- Jeffrey Nordling as Stan Morrison
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.